Set List For Guitar Hero 4

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i think they should have def leoppard "pour some sugar on me", metallica "fuel", ac/dc "hell's bells", alice cooper "poison", saliva "superstar", drist "stripped", static x "push it", saliva "superstar II", drowning pool "let the bodies hit the floor", godsmack "i stand alone", disturbed "deify", linkin park "breaking the habit", ozzy osbourne "never gonna stop", ozzy osbourne "crazy train", and maybe another dragonforce song to break your arm off with. also we should get more lynryd skynrd, slayer, guns 'n roses, and 4 a bonus track avenged sevenfold "almost easy"

I want to suggest No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age. That is arguably one of their best songs, imho. Or, a couple of songs from Lullabies to Paralyze (like Little Sister). I would put them in Tier 5 or 6,maybe encores if you feel so inclined. These songs might not be as difficult as 3's & 7's, I don't know, but they're cooler.

Second -- where in the world has Soundgarden been?!?! I mean, seriously. I need Rusty Cage or Kickstand at least (NOT Black Hole Sun like *a certain other game*). Heck. RedOctane should go back to Road Rash for Playstation and just use every song there. Licensing, shmicensing. lol

Lastly I also must agree with Birky. Lonely Train is awesome. I got it as soon as iTunes put it up for their free download of the week. :woop:

Edit: Voodoo by Godsmack. Same Tier as above, I guess. Maybe. Alas, I have not heard these songs in a while. :-\

Hand Of Blood - Bullet For My Valentine

Tier 7

Fury Of The Storm - DragonForce

Tier 8

Guitar Battle Vs Buckethead Tier 8

Dude, HELL YES!! Haha, I'd love to see Fury of the Storm put in this game. I'd love to play it on no fail (no freaking chance of me passing it), I can tell it would be crazy fun. If it did get put in the game, I'd pray that they wouldn't put it in a tier. I'd like to have some future hope of maybe being able to beat this game on expert. Just put it in the bonus songs and we're good :woop:.

As for the Buckethead thing, that would be frikking AMAZING. I hate the stupid battles in GH3, but if they're gonna make us keep doing them in GH4, they better find a way to make it against Buckethead. That would probably be the coolest ending to any Guitar Hero game. I would actually look forward to the battle lol. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Sorry for that interruption :p

My suggestion would probably be.. well all of the suggestions I'd be able to think of at the moment were taken, but I'm thinking Black Betty by Ram Jam would be a pretty fun song to play. It might be an easier one, but I think it would just be an all-around fun song. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold would also be a pretty frikkin sweet song to play.

Sorry for such a long post. :woop:

• 4 months later...

I noticed on the list there's a John 5 song, which would be AMAZING(caps definatly warented), but a John 5 song should not go in the 4th set. Black Widow of La Porte, the song listed, would have to go in the last or second last set. There are some very long fast solos going on in that song, they could even have it as a bonus track for the sake of it being rediculoso hard.

Someone mentioned 2112 by Rush, that'd be prety sweet as well. It'd be one of the few 20+min songs I'd be willing to play over and over again.

I'd love to see songs by Dream Theater, Joe Satriani, Led Zeppelin, Pantera, Queens of the Stone Age, Slipknot, Trivium, or Protest the Hero. Of course more Dragonforce is always welcomed to.

I'm not a big fan of GH4-Rock Band edition though. I'd much rather see another purely guitar game that was all hard guitar songs. Three band rhythm games is two too many IMHO.

Edit: Excellent call on Cannon Rock Mr Deftino, that'd be such a fun song to play.

Edited by Valiant Goat
forgot Cannon Rock

Buckethead - Nottingham Lace

Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name

Kiss - God Gave Rock 'n' Roll To You II

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (1st or 2nd Tier)

Oasis - Champange Supernova

Ozzzy Osbourne - Crazy Train

Rage Against The Machine - Bombtrack

Guns N Roses - Paradise City

Rick Derringer - Real American ..........lol

Stone Sour - Bother

i unno..just throwin some songs out there.