-1050 Ownage

So, a few weeks ago, I went over to my friend SmurfTacular's house and as we succumbed boredom, I started to play Call of Duty 4 on his account. It was like 1:30 in the morning and we were just totally DGAFin' it. So I go into a Hardcore Search and Destroy game on Countdown, and do this:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1483/1050jd1.jpg

Yes, that's right. I killed the whole team, 4 times. Oh yeahhhhhh..... After the game, people in the lobby were saying: "SmurfTacular, you are a team killing god."

Edited by glasstiger50

It's really annoying when people say that. It's not like I don't know how to play the game, and it's not like we suck at playing. People team kill for the sole purpose of pissing you guys off and getting a reaction out of it. If you never said "oh you team kill because you suck" or "thats the only way you can kill people". Then you wouldn't get team killed...

It's really annoying when people say that. It's not like I don't know how to play the game, and it's not like we suck at playing. People team kill for the sole purpose of pissing you guys off and getting a reaction out of it. If you never said "oh you team kill because you suck" or "thats the only way you can kill people". Then you wouldn't get team killed...

so you are saying that you are the asshole that team kills and wrecks the gaming experience for everyone.

so you are saying that you are the asshole that team kills and wrecks the gaming experience for everyone.

Yes, thats me. How can I help you?

Dude, your making it seem like its a big deal. Wait, I got a great idea. Maybe you shouldn't play Hardcore if your going to complain and flame!

Edited by SmurfTacular

I bet you feel proud...

You bet I feel proud. Thats should be a fucking achievement.

Title: "Cry about it"

Description: Piss off at least 10 players in a hardcore search and destroy match by killing yourself and your entire team 4 times in a row. And have them yell at you the whole time so you can laugh at them.

250 GS

Seriously, that really does take skill. No kidding....

That idea and post=EPIC FAIL!!! I can't stand team killers, don't play Hardcore Team Deathmatch or Hardcore SaD, if you're gonna team kill. Learn how to actually play the game.

You know what's epic fail? REACTING to team killers. The only reason they do it is to hear the pissed-off reaction of other people. Therefore, if you don't say anything, they will stop and/or leave the game. And just because I do this to piss people off DOESN'T mean I don't know how to play the game. My K/D ratio is a 1.36. I didn't get to the 6th prestige by just team killing. So, your post and your idea = epic fail.

Wait, you have a 4.8 GPA in summer school? I wouldn't be bragging about that.

I didn't have to go into summer school BECAUSE I got a 4.8 during the school year. And even if it was in summer school, why wouldn't you be bragging about it? A 4.8 is extremely difficult to get, summer school or not.

a cocky team killer that thinks he's hot shit..

I didn't know defending myself was being cocky? And also, I'd like to see you do what I did, you might not think it takes skill, but it sure as hell does.

Nice, when people team kill in the games I've been in, they could only kill 1 or 2 with them. I hate hardcore gametypes though so I don't have to experience it often.

FINALLY, somebody recognizes greatness.....LOL.

Edited by glasstiger50

Wow i honestly have never seen nething like this...someone who thinks he is amazing for doing somthing a childish 12 yr old would do...hope your proud now go play somthign else.

You're damn right I'm proud. I went -1050 in ONE game. I would like to see you do anything close to that. Like I've said before, you might not think it takes skill, but it sure as hell does.

Lol you should email AOTS with that picture and story lol

What's AOTS?