Quick easy money! $5k 10 under 10 mins

IRELAND NO 1

When you get to Subway town go to Stew behind the main store he sells special deals which often change. You will always make money buy reselling to the shop around the corner,i just bought Viper rockets for $66 sold in the shop for $75.

I wanted some cash only had about $350 i was going to go back to disc 1 and play the Bash TV but i was lazy, so i tried this and got about $5k+ in well under 10 mins while posting this.

I know money is not a major issue but hopefully this could save somebody some time, you can get max money max ammo items etc.

Edited by IRELAND NO 1

Yeah, I also thought about posting this but I figured that everyone would use this method already. Helped me greatly in having 500+ dynamite bolts. Those are so awesome .. PLUS they remind me of the Torque Bow from Gears. : D

Yeah i would say most people know you can make some money just maybe not how much, but it is by far the quickest i have found.

Yeah i know how you feel with the explosive bolts, better than the torque bow imo lol you don't have to wait just bang!

I thought about doing this after i did the lock grinder method, but now that you have said it works great i'm def gonna do it! im not quite to subway town yet, as this is my second playthrough.

Also does anybody know if this long ass dashboard update that is going on right now could be the new dashboard? kinda random i know.

Also does anybody know if this long ass dashboard update that is going on right now could be the new dashboard? kinda random i know.

No. Its just Maintenance and or preparation for the Annual Update that we wont get until Next Month.

Just Trying to get some more Details about this. Whats the Max Amount of Viper Rockets you can Carry? Is it possible to buy 100 Rocket Packs, for $6600, and then Sell them for $7500 Profiting a cool $900 in about 1 minute?

Edited by ZingZitang

IRELAND NO 1 you're the king man.

Works like magic, finally I can buy all I want & stock up on ammo to blast these friggin mutants.

10K in 10 minutes for sure! :rock

BEST MONEY FARMING EVER for this game!

WARNING: MONEY LIMIT for your inventory is $ 9.999!

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

Thanks guys glad it helped somebody, i was selling hundreds of viper rockets at the end. Remember the more rockets you to sell for the extra cash you will be able to buy more, sell more multiply each time.

If he has not got viper rockets for sale leave then comeback, until he has them.

I found it quicker than changing disks & playing Bash TV or gambling imo.

I said 5k under 10 mins while i was posting, Blaze you are right it's probably around 10k in 10 mins really didn't want to seem to make it unrealistic! Yes there is a max money limit so just max out your items/ingredients also. I did it until i had max ammo on every gun, i used max pop rockets lol made tons of sentry bots & turrets advanced wingsticks max bandages makes the game cake. My strategy was shoot then keep dropping sentry & turret use pop rockets = GOD MODE:)

Bash TV is great for cash early in the game, especially with the dopefish game I was getting about $1500 per game. Remember you can play the dopefish game when round 4 is over with no enemies to put you off. I used MG shot right light, middle light, reloaded shot left light then shot green dopefish 3 times easy when no mutants putting you off!

Edited by IRELAND NO 1

I think the best way to Optimize this is to never Let Yourself drop Below $6,600 when Buying things.

This is how I did it last night.

1. Starting with $6,600, buy 100 rocket Packs - or 500 Rockets.(5 Rockets per pack, you'll have insufficient funds to purchase any more)
  2. Sell all your Rockets for a profit of $900.
  3. Buy As many Rockets as you can(About 565 rockets), sell them.
  4. Repeat Step 3(This time, About 645 Rockets). This Gets you to $9,700 - ish.
  5. Buy Whatever you want, just try not to drop below $6,600, otherwise the time it takes to get back to max Dollars increases, and in turn, the time it takes for you to max all your stuff out increases.
  6. Repeat from Step 1

This might not matter if you're only doing this a couple of times, but over the course of an hour, by making sure you can always buy at least 500 rockets, you will Greatly increase the amount of Dollars you can Make.

Edited by ZingZitang

Yeah i agree what i was doing after enough money, i bought all items/ingredients until i had 5k left then got more money again.

Just rinse & repeat until you have max everything that you will need, i used to keep max sentry bots, turrets, ammo etc even ammo & powerups for the monarch makes it easy then!

Edited by IRELAND NO 1

No I just wrote that as a joke... :rolleyes:

The money limit actually is $9999. But you can potentially get 999 of Viper Rockets in your inventory while simultaneously having $9999, if you continue to buy & resell the rockets. It takes around 550 rockets you need to sell to hit the ceiling of $9999; you can either save the rest of the rockets to sell later in the game or restock up on them with discounted price, ultimately leaving more money in your pockets to rinse and repeat the process, resulting in your wallet getting fatter due to not having to sell as much rockets to reach $9999. Any profits you make after reaching $9999 from selling items is lost.

The money limit actually is $9999. But you can potentially get 999 of Viper Rockets in your inventory while simultaneously having $9999, if you continue to buy & resell the rockets. It takes around 550 rockets you need to sell to hit the ceiling of $9999; you can either save the rest of the rockets to sell later in the game or restock up on them with discounted price, ultimately leaving more money in your pockets to rinse and repeat the process, resulting in your wallet getting fatter due to not having to sell as much rockets to reach $9999. Any profits you make after reaching $9999 from selling items is lost.

I know I was being sarcastic, why else would I put it in red color and bigger size. :cool: