Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

Looking to get online legend!

Add me!

Aussie Mitchel

those things aren't working at the moment. it look like for now we cant unlock any achievement related to your skate player profile.

I cant upload or download pics, vids, created spots, cant view or rate any video.

I can play online but none of the XP I've gain is being recorded to my profile since i keep getting this pop up that say EA nation server problem.

It looks like some online things are still unlocking.

I have unlocked the pwn some noobs achievement and the achievement for completing my first online freeskate mission.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone. I've had all the achievements in this game for sometime but play the hell out of it still. If anyone needs freeskate achievements just message me and we can do it. I'm always down to play online also, trying to get gold medals in race and hall of meat to complete the set - GT:GB Deuceler

I'm doing the online of skate 2 and I'm in need of somebody to do the freeskate activities mostly, but I will be willing to help with other stuff too. I got a few with randoms, but they don't seem to be too many people interested in doing the freeskate...or they just stand there after joining (annoying as hell).

My gamertag is BCDraven and I play mostly at night (e.s.t.) through early morning. Send my a request and say skate 2 and I'll add you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...