If you buy the 80msp deck do you have the deck even if you havent it unlocked?

I'm quite tempted to do this with a few, almost unlocked all cards for 3 decks (finished 2 and just 2 cards to go for my third) but I don't know if I can be bothered doing it for all of the rest. I've unlocked all of the decks through the single player campaign, but I just don't know if I can be bothered getting all of the cards. I mean, I know it's 80msp per deck, but it's also 17 wins I'll have to get for each deck :eek:

It depends on your play stile which deck is best for you. I liked the elf deck the most (green/black). I think it was called "ears of the elfes". If you have the 2nd expansion you should get the green/white deck (don't know it's name).

There are also some other realy great decks in this game but i like those two the most and was very successful in campain and online.

I agree that Ears of the Elves is really good.

However I have a question about buying the decks like this. Do you know if it messes up Planeswalker? I have all decks and cards unlocked (I bought two though) and have played all campaigns and challenges and it hasn't unlocked.

• 2 weeks later...

I must recommend against unlocking decks like this, it will take alot of the fun out of the game. My best games have alll been played when I want to win to gain a new card. Its still a lot of fun to play after you have unlocked all cards for all decks but getting there "legit" feels way better than just buying the deck. If you must unlock any decks then I would say unlock the ones you really dont like playing (G and GWR for me).