Sequence 10 - Mission 1 - Optional Objectives help?!

So the second optional objective for this mission is to assassinate a specific person using a rope swing.

Im trying to get 100% in this mission but no matter how many times I kill the correct person using the rope swing, it doesnt count.

Yes, it is the correct rope swing (watched a youtube video to verify) and I am killing the right person. Also im not touching any walls, objects or the floor before killing him.

Any advise? Ive done it around 4 times now and I cant get the objective to complete.

• 1 month later...
So the second optional objective for this mission is to assassinate a specific person using a rope swing.

Im trying to get 100% in this mission but no matter how many times I kill the correct person using the rope swing, it doesnt count.

Yes, it is the correct rope swing (watched a youtube video to verify) and I am killing the right person. Also im not touching any walls, objects or the floor before killing him.

Any advise? Ive done it around 4 times now and I cant get the objective to complete.

for you or anyone else having trouble with this. The key is to just hit x to assassinate while on the rope. Don't jump off or it will count as an air assassination.

• 2 months later...