Toy Maker (spoilers)

Did anyone enjoy the Toy Maker play? I felt like it was a unique puzzle, one that has not been done before. No I'm not forgetting Psychonauts. I loved the overall design of the stage even though it was a little small. I greatly enjoyed the whole idea of explaining his back story through the play. Selecting the backdrop and selecting the character that fit to continue the narration. I also enjoyed the designs of the mini bosses with in his fight. The animations on the Knight and the dragon were truly unique. Those are just my thoughts. Are there any areas in the game that stand out for you?

Did anyone enjoy the Toy Maker play? I felt like it was a unique puzzle, one that has not been done before. No I'm not forgetting Psychonauts. I loved the overall design of the stage even though it was a little small. I greatly enjoyed the whole idea of explaining his back story through the play. Selecting the backdrop and selecting the character that fit to continue the narration. I also enjoyed the designs of the mini bosses with in his fight. The animations on the Knight and the dragon were truly unique. Those are just my thoughts. Are there any areas in the game that stand out for you?

I wish they had done more puzzles like in the first game. Really enjoyed how they broke up combat that way. The stealth sections in this aren't as bad as reviews state but the puzzles in LoS1 were better.

I wish they had done more puzzles like in the first game. Really enjoyed how they broke up combat that way. The stealth sections in this aren't as bad as reviews state but the puzzles in LoS1 were better.

I totally agree, but they did the same thing to Rez games eliminating most puzzles or dumbing them down too. I like this game but I loved los1 I really don't care for the modern day setting like I thought I would. I wanted dungeons and castles all day, enemies seem bland as do the bosses. I loved every boss fight and yes I really loved the titan fights, these bosses just seem pretty boring. I'm about 3/4's of the way through so I've gotten a good sense of it.

I miss the Lycans. I refuse to believe they all just magically disappeared after Cornell died.

Wow I forgot about them yeah where were all those unless Gabriel sent Vampires after them but I would Imagine they would have sided with the prince of darkness etc. Good point there

Wow I forgot about them yeah where were all those unless Gabriel sent Vampires after them but I would Imagine they would have sided with the prince of darkness etc. Good point there

Since a few Lycans are present in Mirror of Fate, I'm assuming they're still around, just not in as great of numbers (consider how many Gabriel killed before killing Cornell). Plus, without Cornell, they're leaderless and directionless. The remaining Lycans have probably scattered all over the place. It's also possible that in the hundreds of years between the end of Mirror of Fate and the "modern" part of Lords of Shadow 2, someone or something other than Gabriel wiped out the Lycans.

I totally agree, but they did the same thing to Rez games eliminating most puzzles or dumbing them down too. I like this game but I loved los1 I really don't care for the modern day setting like I thought I would. I wanted dungeons and castles all day, enemies seem bland as do the bosses. I loved every boss fight and yes I really loved the titan fights, these bosses just seem pretty boring. I'm about 3/4's of the way through so I've gotten a good sense of it.

The synopsis for the Alucard dlc made it sound like it would have puzzles. Hopefully that's true. I think the only boss I didn't enjoy was the last boss (felt let down by the fight), the rest were pretty fun in bits. Replaying LoS1 right now and the bosses aren't much better then LoS2 in my opinion.

Screw Mirror of Fate and it's in between story. I want the puzzles, fixed camera angles, the storytelling and the beautiful environments that could only be labeled as art like in the first game. I mean what is this?

This is DmC. Nearly to a T. Modern demon setting with it's alternate world, and acolytes of power in modern society, with the devil in charge of it all. Literally the entire game I was thinking this would make a better DmC sequel than a LOS.