Nemesaurus?

TRIIGGER

How many of you have this? Im starting to think something is wrong with the achievement. I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to track it even though it has its own "Feat of Prowess". Info please.

The tracker is under "Lifetime" - "Nemesis Awards Earned".

I don't know what the conditions/requirements to become a nemesis are though; I've always assumed it was repeat killing an opponent a certain amount of times but how many I'm uncertain.

Typically mother lovers is not used when complimenting someone, you need to chill the fuck out

I actually cant believe this is happening. I thank people for some info and this is a response i get, to shut the fuck up. Sad. I could be saying a lot of other things right now but i am refraining. Do not respond to me ofay. I am done with you.

Typically mother lovers is not used when complimenting someone, you need to chill the fuck out

Ofay, I've got to say; I think you have misunderstood him on this one - I'm certain he was genuinely thanking you; albeit in a tongue-in-cheek way.

Going back to the topic - are we certain that it's 5 kills without a death? I was playing last night and got a couple of "Nemesis" on the board. I think it may be 5 kills of an opponent without them killing you...

I actually cant believe this is happening. I thank people for some info and this is a response i get, to shut the fuck up. Sad. I could be saying a lot of other things right now but i am refraining. Do not respond to me ofay. I am done with you.

Please tell me where I told you to shut the fuck up, please point that out. I told you to chil the fuck out when you implied I had something shoved up my ass. Addiontionally all of this could have been avoided had you just said thank you rather than adding the addiontional sexy mother lovers.

I'll concede that I took your original thank you post the wrong way, but you have been overly hostile towards me since then

Ofay, I've got to say; I think you have misunderstood him on this one - I'm certain he was genuinely thanking you; albeit in a tongue-in-cheek way.

Going back to the topic - are we certain that it's 5 kills without a death? I was playing last night and got a couple of "Nemesis" on the board. I think it may be 5 kills of an opponent without them killing you...

It's 5 kills without them killing you confirmed.

There is a separate challenge (not achievement related) for getting multiple nemesis without dying