Anyone up for some stock market collusion?

Ethereal235

should set a date and time that everyone can invest on, giving some time, so plenty can get enough money together. then all invest in hawk and little and see what happes, since its only 6 bucks. i think if you reload you can get your money back, unless they changed that.

should be able to get enough in single player with assassination missions or abusing the save system with stocks. with the missions i have 2 billion with each guy.

EDIT lol nevermind, i read up and you guys are already doing it, i was wondering becuz i invest when it was a dollar with each guy and it went up alot. only 10 grand sadly.

Edited by Toxaz

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I appreciate the tips on HAL!

I missed a lot of the assassination attempts to make money either because I didn't know about doing them, or that BAWSAQ was down so I'm looking to make up lost ground. Only got about $45 mil per character, but I'll do whatever I can to max that out!

I'd love to own all properties and have over a billion for each.

Guys, I noticed that the HAL (HawkAndLittle) on the BAWSAQ is always rising since the game launched, first it was 1$ for auction and now it's somewhere by 8.5$ and it keeps rising. Just invest on it in a long term so you know you'll get a plenty of money in later days. Just need to be patient.

Guys, I noticed that the HAL (HawkAndLittle) on the BAWSAQ is always rising since the game launched, first it was 1$ for auction and now it's somewhere by 8.5$ and it keeps rising. Just invest on it in a long term so you know you'll get a plenty of money in later days. Just need to be patient.

Mate read the original post we've been doing it since the day it released just saying.

If the BAWSAQ is anything like a real stock market, the reason that HAL are increasing so much is they're an arms manufacturer. A lot of non-x360a players seem to be piling their money into Ammunation, so we're enjoying the follow on from that rise, as well as the demand we're creating ourselves.

No. If a lot of players where investing in Ammunation, their stock price would be increasing. Since launch its gone from $699-$701 to $458.28 at a fall of -25.14% from the time of this post. Which is a huge significant loss.

Like people have said before; When online launches and people are going to rob a store the only one comes to mind for a lot of people is Ammunition because its easily recognizable.

Then again the initial swarm of players buying weapons and stockpiling ammo may drive the price back up past the $700 mark, I wouldn't expect it to last long before it falls below $500 again.

Edited by Selections

No. If a lot of players where investing in Ammunation, their stock price would be increasing. Since launch its gone from $699-$701 to $458.28 at a fall of -25.14% from the time of this post. Which is a huge significant loss.

Like people have said before; When online launches and people are going to rob a store the only one comes to mind for a lot of people is Ammunition because its easily recognizable.

Then again the initial swarm of players buying weapons and stockpiling ammo may drive the price back up past the $700 mark, I wouldn't expect it to last long before it falls below $500 again.

A fair point actually, I'd not really paid attention to stock prices beyond HAL.

I'll be knocking off 24/7 because I'm more of a two-bit criminal and they're probably slightly easier to do successfully!

I don't quite understand this question; do you mean what is the cheapest ammount you'll need to earn to buy the cheapest Apartment, Garage and Insure a Vehicle, for the achievement? I don't believe anyone knows that yet.

Yeah, how much money is needed for GTA Online and do our single player cash totals carry over somehow to multiplayer? Or do we start from scratch in multiplayer?

BTW ...

HAL == $12.69

PIS == $10.45

AMU is plummeting right now (Ammu-Nation). Perhaps, a good buying opportunity when it bottoms out.

Edited by StarDreamer99