Achievement guide

Jippykajee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For the bunny hunter mini games it help a lot to use your grapple arm ( Left trigger button.) When the bunnies are close enough you can grab them and then shoot them at other bunnies which saves you from shooting ammo which in turn gives you better accuracy towards score. Also the grapple arm can be used to deflect incoming fire which also helps conserve ammo.

You have unlimited ammo as far as I can tell but to get high scores you need to be a good shot and use as few as possible. My best is 894 on one of the stages after discovering this. I played this so much a while back but when I came back to it I started seeing better ways to do things.

Edited by Motrahtox

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
I just got " The Fastest Rayman Ever - 50g. I did not beat all the Get Going levels with 700+... i beat the top left one with a score of 990/1000. seems confusing lol.

updated: well seeing, it was the only sky diving one.

How did you manage that? My best is 1 "6. I suck. :(

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi all

Playing Origins at the minute and quite enjoying it, is this game worth getting? Also it looks difficult to get 1k, on a scale of 1 to 10 how hard do peeps think it is?

Cheers

It's impossible. Like, literally impossible. The achievement where you need to get 184,000 points, you can't as there is only 183,000 possible points available (or something similar) and you would have to perfect every single mini game. Check out some of the guides/comments here http://www.trueachievements.com/game.aspx?gameid=1417

• 1 year later...
i am makeing a new one, it will actually help people through this EASY game. its a easy 1000/1000 lets keep it that way

even none of the 2retards ever gonna read this:

This Guy is just as stupid as this so called guide's author! How u even dare to Post a guide if u know nothing bout the Game?!!

an easy 1000 with Ur New guide? Then tell us how to get the 3 Unobtainable cheevos worth 250 Gs...

This whole thread is just misleading and wasting ppls time! And should have been deleted by admins to save this forum's Quality...