Achievement Trading Thread

BloodRedRoses

A few achievements involve beating friends challenges.

So if anyone wants to add me feel free to do so.

Bloodredroses.

Thanks.

Edited for tips...

1. This game is easy. Learn to roll. Everything is dodgeable.

2. The rage bar can be activated after the triangle is full, when full rb lb to go into rage and rb lb again to one hit monsters, preferably giants (cone heads, spear noobs, axe guys)

3. Use the thunder god hand magic attack when there are two giants in a round. Takes two seconds to finish it.

4. Complete the game, get all upgraded weapons and full hp and magic. You start with it in challenge modes.

5. These tips could be ordered better.

6. To kill normal guys kite around and shoot them, they wont catch you and die/stunned in a few presses of b.

I think that's all you need. Don't bother using your sword unless you can dodge. And only use it to build rage for rage attack. I've gotten to wave 30 on full hp left. It's not hard at all.

Me and my friend think you need to either get to wave 50 or complete 10 bounced back challenges.

Either that or it's bugged...

I wrote this on my phone. Ignore the errors it's 2am...

Edited by BloodRedRoses
Tips.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you not do these achievements with a second account/gamertag on the same Xbox? I've got my US account on my friends list.

Wondering that myself, havent tried these yet but if its just sending scores/challenges that someone can do in there own time then cant see why sending them to a 2nd profile wouldnt work. Will try when I get home

Does anyone even have the "Who's your daddy?" achievement yet? I made 8 accounts last night (because I already had 2 spares) and even after I beat 10 challenges from 10 unique accounts (yes, Xbox Live accounts), it never popped. The leaderboard for the game has only 4-5 people with over 10 challenges won, and none have the achievement.

I just don't know.. Maybe the account names I used were too similar and it bugged out on me.

Edited by DragonessAthena

Does anyone even have the "Who's your daddy?" achievement yet? I made 8 accounts last night (because I already had 2 spares) and even after I beat 10 challenges from 10 unique accounts (yes, Xbox Live accounts), it never popped. The leaderboard for the game has only 4-5 people with over 10 challenges won, and none have the achievement.

I just don't know.. Maybe the account names I used were too similar and it bugged out on me.

Ok I have had an idea about this, once you have the beaten the friend's challenge and bounced it back to them, have them fail the return challenge and that should give you a message in the challenge screen saying you have beat them. The leaderboards won't help much, there is a guy there that has 12 and 3 of them were just from me

Ok I have had an idea about this, once you have the beaten the friend's challenge and bounced it back to them, have them fail the return challenge and that should give you a message in the challenge screen saying you have beat them. The leaderboards won't help much, there is a guy there that has 12 and 3 of them were just from me

Yeah, I did that. I'd send a challenge to my main account, beat it, switch, lose, then go back to my main and get the message saying they lost. I did get a lot of errors last night, which I think is due to the accounts I made being exactly the same name but different numbers in the name, which might have screwed something up for me.

I'm almost sure this achievement is glitched. Yesterday I should have got it, I even tried to defeat more than 10 friends challenges but nothing happened. Plus, all people on the respective leaderboards didn't unlock it. I sent an e-mail to Climax, hope they answer. I don't have Facebook, but if someone here has it my advice is to contact them on their page and write about this issue. At this point I really don't know what to do.