Alpha male guide

Just got alpha male and here is what i found out that could help you

Killing the AI do count towards your final kills e.g. police, swat and goons

PLUS - IF YOU KILL CIVILIANS IT DOES COUNT AS I GOT MY FRIEND TO TALLY (yes im sad)

it was on a 5v5 but ended up my team had 2 (including me) and the other had 4

i didnt go for any cash or escape the round

this is just me trying to help others to get it, this is how i got it so it might not work for all

The map was subway (hence the slaughter of innocents) and i was on team beta and not the host. No one else in the lobby were my friends

I hope this works for you lot as i know this achievement is a right piss take.

Please comment back if this helped as its nice to know

Thanks

Peace out

ALPHA MALE :woop:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine after having the most kills after about 10 matches.

I was the host on a 4v4. everyone left on my team because we were losing so it was 1v4. By this point I already had the most kills and got a lot of kills afterwards when they were in groups with the fire extinguisher. I had 18 kills, the next highest was 9.

Alpha Male popped, finally!

Well based on the two posters above me, it seems that quitting isn't a factor. So it is just entirely random then?

I met every criteria so far, except that in every game that I have played, someone has quit...hence my assuming it was the quitters.

This achievement blows. I guess I'll just keep trying.

FINALLY! Just got it.

This time I was NOT host and got 22 kills which was over 10 more than the second highest. Someone immediately quit on the other team. In the last round someone quit on my team AND the other team. 2v3 now. And when the game ended I got it.

I don't understand it at all. Quitters, host, all of it seem like they are irrelevant.

Must be random. Hooray, now I can quit being such a crying A-hole!

8th time today i get fucked out of this achievement.

34 kills

next highest was 22

1 teammate quit almost immediately.

Bullshit.

Exactly what happened to me.

First time today, I just made it having 36 kills and the lower player had 32, people left, and we lost.

Did it just now again, I had 35 kills and the person below me had 22, and everyone else had single figures, we also won the match.

But people still left, you CANNOT control that, ever, this is why I hate online achievements. They dont take into account the unpredictability of others so if other people can effect your achievement in any other way than being good players apposed to shit players, they shouldnt bother putting the achievement in the game in the first place.

I just tried again now, 45 kills, lower person had 36, we won, nobody left, didnt get shit.

Complete bullshit as stated.

32 kills and everyone else on single figures, about to win the last round and the cunt host quits, they should get their balls cut off for that.

Edited by Kivlov

Exactly what happened to me.

First time today, I just made it having 36 kills and the lower player had 32, people left, and we lost.

Did it just now again, I had 35 kills and the person below me had 22, and everyone else had single figures, we also won the match.

But people still left, you CANNOT control that, ever, this is why I hate online achievements. They dont take into account the unpredictability of others so if other people can effect your achievement in any other way than being good players apposed to shit players, they shouldnt bother putting the achievement in the game in the first place.

I just tried again now, 45 kills, lower person had 36, we won, nobody left, didnt get shit.

Complete bullshit as stated.

32 kills and everyone else on single figures, about to win the last round and the cunt host quits, they should get their balls cut off for that.

Absolutely. That's why I hate MP achievements too. Like I said, above at some point when I unlocked it, it was like my 10th time I should have earned it and when it did unlock a handful of people quit.

I really do think this achievement is random. You still may need to get the most kills, but when/if it will pop seems completely non-related to any features or variables.

Keep at it, it'll pop soon enough/eventually...as bullshit as it is.

I apriciate the support. There is nothing worse than feeling totally shafted and you are the only one.

I just managed to get 42 kills and miles ahead of everyone else, and won again and nothing.

That is at least the 5th time ive been first now.

Maybe you have to escape as criminal to get it? Fuck knows. I just dont know how much longer I can do this as people are getting better and better, and everyone wants top.

I actually went from zero to hero in a day, I was awful last night after playing too much mafia 2, now I am even destroying everything with the default pistol, yet it is all wasted effort.

cant believe it, finally got alpha male tonight! right guys the only advice i can give is that there r no special requirements you need to do to make this cheev pop! i was top player about 20 games so had tried evry way to do it i cud think of, legit and boosting, but still no cheev! it basically pops when it wants to, so just keep at it evry1 and u will eventually get it!

This probably the worst achievement I have ever experienced.

I keep thinking that people are gunna get better and better and more people will want this, and I have gotten it so many times that I am scared im just going to run out of luck and not be able to get it again. Or worse yet, nobody will play the game after a month.

The wins are fine as you can just keep playing and theres no pressure. With this I always feel I put 110% effort in every time for no fucking reason.

And I get WAY more kills than I need, this time the highest was 15 kills and I had 37.

8th time now. Is it even worth removing my savegame and then trying it?

This probably the worst achievement I have ever experienced.

I keep thinking that people are gunna get better and better and more people will want this, and I have gotten it so many times that I am scared im just going to run out of luck and not be able to get it again. Or worse yet, nobody will play the game after a month.

The wins are fine as you can just keep playing and theres no pressure. With this I always feel I put 110% effort in every time for no fucking reason.

And I get WAY more kills than I need, this time the highest was 15 kills and I had 37.

8th time now. Is it even worth removing my savegame and then trying it?

No. Savegame does nothing. I know you're really willing to try ANYTHING (I was there) I got it on the 10th time I earned it. Keep at it. It sucks, you hate the game and people you play with/against...but you'll get there.

I'm the same way. I couldn't enjoy CnR or try for the wins UNTIL I got my alpha. It sounds like you're the same. The achievement sucks, it does feel a bit better once you get it, and it will unlock eventually.

Like I said, 10th time.

The only thing i did different when i got it was do not touch the money at all in any way what so ever and get the most kills and it popped up do not touch the money i think might be the key i won when 1 quit out and it was 2 on 3 so quitting didnt effect it cause every match one always quits which was annoying so i repeat do not touch the money

The only thing i did different when i got it was do not touch the money at all in any way what so ever and get the most kills and it popped up do not touch the money i think might be the key i won when 1 quit out and it was 2 on 3 so quitting didnt effect it cause every match one always quits which was annoying so i repeat do not touch the money

I never touch the money and this time I won again and nothing. Is it something to do with your whole team having more kills than the other, or actually being the best player too with the most money, as someone with 11 kills over my 15 was placed above me.

I give up, that was the 13th time.

Fuck this shit, I KNEW this would happen, now people are too good and I cant win anymore. And when they are not the game never lasts, and it ALWAYS ends up with seriously fucked up teams, like 6 vs 1 and shit. Complete shite. This has not only made me hate this game but hate life.

Edited by Kivlov

I never touch the money and this time I won again and nothing. Is it something to do with your whole team having more kills than the other, or actually being the best player too with the most money, as someone with 11 kills over my 15 was placed above me.

I give up, that was the 13th time.

Fuck this shit, I KNEW this would happen, now people are too good and I cant win anymore. And when they are not the game never lasts, and it ALWAYS ends up with seriously fucked up teams, like 6 vs 1 and shit. Complete shite. This has not only made me hate this game but hate life.

Did you accidentally pick one up when you were a cop cause i avoided that at all costs i did not come within 50 feet of money