Achievement Discussion

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did that the very minute that he first shows up in the game. It was my first achievement.

Same. I've run into a snag though, I can't seem to figure out how to unlock the "Perform 20 unblockable lightsaber combos" achievement. Tried everything I can think of and nothing has seemed to work.

Any ideas?

Also, for the Arcade Master achievement, does it mean win 100 games? Because I've accumulated 100 points over the course of a few games and the achievement has yet to unlock.

Thanks

Well, i do love the achievements this time round the crossover achievement are very marvel ultimate alliance....but the LSW2 achievements were easy okay some of the undefeated achievements were challenging mainy cuz my 360 kept crashing during the final cut scene on DeathStar 2 lol...This gives you hope if the other lego saga rumours are true i hope the batman and indiana jones ones are just as fun!!!

Same. I've run into a snag though, I can't seem to figure out how to unlock the "Perform 20 unblockable lightsaber combos" achievement. Tried everything I can think of and nothing has seemed to work.

Thanks

The unblockable attack you have to time X correctly with the swings, its all abou ttiming you will notice it because of stars around the lightsaber. You will know if you did it right,because on the third hit the other character will get hit. I have it in the guide on how to do it.

I found a few quick ways to get some of the Achievements.

Yee Haw - Ride all mounts and vehicles.

Once you have 10 Gold Bricks, go to the Bonus room and build all the doors that are available to you. One of them will lead to Lego City. Almost all the vehicles and creatures in the game can be found and/or built here. The only ones you have to find in-game are the floating Battle Droid platform (which can be built near the end of the very first level of Phantom Menace) and the little hover buggy things (there's one at the start of the Darth Maul level).

Lightsaber Defender/Dodger

About halfway through the Kamino level of Attack of the Clones, you'll ride up an elevator into a room with two hanging chairs you can Force-rotate up into the ceiling. Just past this room you'll be faced with wave upon wave of flying droids that shoot like crazy. As long as you don't use an R2 unit to close the pipes that are letting them in, you get an infinite supply of these things. Just plug away with the X button with a lightsaber character, and then with a blaster character. It takes a while, but because of their rate of fire you soon clock up the kills/dodges.

hey Caffe1n3 try to turn the scoring off and get 100 kills in one game cause thats what I did and I got it

Thanks for the advice I'll try that.

Also, thanks to the person that put together the Achievement Guide, you've been a great help.

Also, has anyone been able to manage the "Shoot First" achievement? I've tried kill Han with Greedo and Greedo with Han and no luck.

I think its worth buying. I have a lot of fun playing it plus the free play allows you to go back with your fav. character and beat the levels if you'd like. It's not that easy of a 1000 but its not that hard. It just takes time due to having to find all of the mini-kits and red blocks (which red blocks I've started a location list)

I think if you're either a fan of star wars or legos this is a great buy. It's $10 less than other games and has tons of replay value. However, it's definitely not an easy 1000, one of the achievements is 100% completion, and that involves collecting a ton of studs, bricks, and minikits. I'm currently at 65% completion over 21 hours, I'm estimating 30 hours to get 100%. Also, I have had no issues with achievements not unlocking.

I finally unlocked the "Shoot First" achievement using Indiana Jones and killed Greedo. I know that seems odd but it's also brilliant of TT Games considering both Han Solo and Indiana Jones are the same person.

Regarding Indie: Also, if you want to use Indiana Jones in Star Wars:TCS go to the Bonus area and watch the Indiana Jones Trailer inside the "Trailer" room. Afterwards, he'll be available for purchase inside the Cantina for 50,000.

He's comes equipped with pistol and whip :).

It has to be The Emperor not the Senator...and for Windu it might be the Episode 3 one since thats where he dies

Just got the achievements, playing through the missions and killing whoever the achievement calls for will not work.

Instead be sure to have purchased the characters, startup arcade mode and kill whoever the achievement calls for. Easily done swapping characters while playing arcade mode, got it done in about a minute.

I acutally got the one for killing Darth Maul with Qui-Gon in Free Play of Episode I, Chapter 6, so it doesn't have to be with purchased players in Arcade Mode. I havn't, however, been able to get the Shoot First achievement. I've taken the ordinary Han Solo and Greedo and shot each one with the other in Free Play. Do you have to do it with out missing first? Is there a trick to it? For whatever reason, it isn't unlocking for me at all.