Xbow/Knife only matches

tripleb2k

are these on close quarters maps? that would be hectic!

not really, I played TDM on nosehair and I haven't even unlocked the bow...picked it up after killing someone who has..and got 5 kills with it.

killed the first with the bow, switched to my rifle and killed some more..;when I was alone, I reloaded the bow and killed another one..switched to the rifle ;..rinse and repeat :)

That is mad. I can't seem to get any kills in TDM with the xbow espeically on that map, die far too quickly. I much prefer playing Conquest on Aftermath or Domination on Close Quarters for my xbow kills.

When you're limited to Xbow/Knife, you'll see a lot of people suck. I'm pretty bad with it but I'm still able to get 20-25 kills a match with it.

I've stopped using it in regular matches so much. Xbow vs Machine gun... well, we know whose gonna win. Spray and pray.

When you're limited to Xbow/Knife, you'll see a lot of people suck. I'm pretty bad with it but I'm still able to get 20-25 kills a match with it.

I've stopped using it in regular matches so much. Xbow vs Machine gun... well, we know whose gonna win. Spray and pray.

I just hate TDM altogether no matter what map. Though I do average 30-40 xbow kills per match on a 250 ticket conquest game on smaller maps, only time the xbow doesn't win with me is like you said when you encounter a machine gun fag or some Colonel 100 mug with a sniper up close.

I just hate TDM altogether no matter what map. Though I do average 30-40 xbow kills per match on a 250 ticket conquest game on smaller maps, only time the xbow doesn't win with me is like you said when you encounter a machine gun fag or some Colonel 100 mug with a sniper up close.

Why does he have to be a fag? iam pretty sure alot of straight dudes use machine guns.

Why does he have to be a fag? iam pretty sure alot of straight dudes use machine guns.

If they use machine guns properly then they're not fags but I've come across too many fags who don't use it properly and just go prone at the end of a hallway and let hell loose. No skill, no fun, Not cool.

If they use machine guns properly then they're not fags but I've come across too many fags who don't use it properly and just go prone at the end of a hallway and let hell loose. No skill, no fun, Not cool.

Really? After clicking on your signature I see you don't even use Belt-Fed LMG's or any for that matter so your response is damn near invalid.

LMG's are at their best when they are suppressing the shit out of the enmey and bipod-ed up some where safe. Bipod on a LMG = Laser Beam bullets.

When you mean fags you mean homosexuals? I really don't see why people always tend to say fag.

Yah I don't see how lmgs have no skill in my opinion they take the most skill of all guns in the game.

What is using it properly if it's not going prone w/ a bipod? Running and gunning with an LMG sucks, unless you're shooting at me apparently, and is rather unrealistic unless you're Rambo. Personally the only LMGs I can even use somewhat effectively are the IAR and PKM. For the rest I'll go prone and shoot in bursts (gotta watch my accuracy :p).

As a side note, too bad they don't have a full auto crossbow like Van Helsing :p

Well that backfired lol I guess obviously I don't know how to use LMG's, and so I want others to use it in a way that's beneficial to me. :p

But it IS annoying getting shot to shit round a corner multiple times when some "machine gunner" is hiding behind a plant with the bipod..sure they're just doing their job and suppressing the enemy but then it seems a little cheap and dude is annoying to get the jump on.

Oh, on BC2 though you could run and gun successfully with the Type 88 I remember the good fucking times with that gun.. :Bounce:

And a full auto crossbow? Although it sounds sexy, it would ruin Battlefield 3 as a multiplayer game immediately..

lol.

Well that backfired lol I guess obviously I don't know how to use LMG's, and so I want others to use it in a way that's beneficial to me. :p

But it IS annoying getting shot to shit round a corner multiple times when some "machine gunner" is hiding behind a plant with the bipod..sure they're just doing their job and suppressing the enemy but then it seems a little cheap and dude is annoying to get the jump on.

Oh, on BC2 though you could run and gun successfully with the Type 88 I remember the good fucking times with that gun.. :Bounce:

Yea, like I said I suck with LMGs too, but I don't think I've ever seen someone camping with one inside of a bush :p

BC2 was a different story, especially with the M60, that thing was a beast. Part anti-personnel, part anti-aircraft.