Kinect wont read me for Punch attack levels.

In the Reflex training section the Punch attack levels I cant seem to get the kinect to see my uppercut or side hit.

I haven't have any problems with the kinect reading me up to this point. I am doing a perfectly fine swings as far as i can tell, and the lighting should be fine.

Any tips?

Good game by the way.

i'll put this in tonight & send you a message on xbl. i have not tried that one yet. i'll send you a xbl message so you can post it here :) that does seem odd though.

I actually figured out a way to have it read me. Im not sure what the problem was but it seemed like if i bent down at about a 45 degree angle so I was even with my kinect then it would read fine. But my back was killing me by the time I was done.

• 4 weeks later...
In the Reflex training section the Punch attack levels I cant seem to get the kinect to see my uppercut or side hit.

I haven't have any problems with the kinect reading me up to this point. I am doing a perfectly fine swings as far as i can tell, and the lighting should be fine.

Any tips?

Good game by the way.

That's because your skills are weak old friend.

• 2 months later...

It seems to me it depends on where the Kinect is. Mine was on top of my tv (which is large) so it was right at the top of the 6" range so it's looking down at me. I found this was perfectly manageable if I just aim down for everything, like I was trying to nut shot everyone, regardless of punch.

So I put the Kinect on a tripod about 30" off the floor and now the punching and kicking is more where it should be and I'm getting 5 stars much easier.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Any tips?

Good game by the way.

To quote someone being rude in Hulk Hogan's Main Event...

I claim user error.