E3 2014 - Gameplay Demo

I'm getting "this video is private"

Sometimes I don't know what the official uploader is trying to get at: upload it and then make it private on their official channel or region locked (I understand for movie/television contents but for video games content?). I'll edit the post once they make it public. Non-official sources would get the videos blocked/removed sometime.

Edit: So they decided to unlock it once their Press Conference start.

Edited by OceanH

nom nom nom nom nom

This game is looking a lot better than I expected. Hopefully it's not full of co-op, online achievements otherwise I am going to have a hard time trying to play this on console.

As far as I know it's online only, but allows for singeplayer.. so I'm assuming seamless drop-in-drop-out coop. If it does have a ton of coop achievements, hopefully they work with AI partners as well~

Either way, this game looks absolutely amazing, though I think it might be taking a backseat (or passenger seat, I guess) for most anticipated shooter after the new Rainbow 6 reveal. Love me some Tom Clancy games.

As far as I know it's online only, but allows for singeplayer.. so I'm assuming seamless drop-in-drop-out coop. If it does have a ton of coop achievements, hopefully they work with AI partners as well~

Either way, this game looks absolutely amazing, though I think it might be taking a backseat (or passenger seat, I guess) for most anticipated shooter after the new Rainbow 6 reveal. Love me some Tom Clancy games.

The Rainbow reveal was great, but after thinking about it, they're changing way too much to the series and MP gameplay will never go as smoothly as it did during the stage demo. People never play that tactically even in…tactical games.

• 3 weeks later...