Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wanting to boost right now, ALL of the online achievements. I'll be on for a few hours, so send me a friend request or respond here. I'm also available most of tomorrow but would appreciate if people would respond within the next few hours.

GT: DumbassDudeNG

Edited by NG DumbassDude

I need all online achievements for this game. I would like to have a partner, meaning just one person for quick and simple achievement hunting reasons. My timezone is London, so that would be GMT? or GMT+1? I'll be on now and then for this week and next week. I want to try and get all these achievements asap. I'll help you as well if you are missing all of them or some. Alright, thanks for reading.

GT: RyanMcD4444

:)

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you, I got the game for Christmas, and just found out the servers are closing! :(

I'm from Sudbury in the UK, but I'm happy to help anyone regardless of time zone to grind the online achievements out over the next 12 days, mostly during the day but I can usually do evenings too.

Cheers! :)

GT: Khazrak

Edit: I now have all the single player achievements done, not seen anyone else online though for the MP achievements yet. :(

Edited by Khazrak

I will be boosting tonight i will be on the EAEastCoast-09-0 server.

GT:BB rocker. (No Mic so msg me what you plan on boosting)

PS i need the following:

blademaster

a storm is coming

a red sun rises

i will take it and

lord of the nine riders

Edited by bb rocker
added needed cheevs.

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you, I got the game for Christmas, and just found out the servers are closing! :(

I'm from Sudbury in the UK, but I'm happy to help anyone regardless of time zone to grind the online achievements out over the next 12 days, mostly during the day but I can usually do evenings too.

Cheers! :)

GT: Khazrak

Edit: I now have all the single player achievements done, not seen anyone else online though for the MP achievements yet. :(

Sent you a message on live to play