Can someone break down for me how to get all the bottle caps in simple terms?

lowtek

• 1 month later...

Ive beaten RE4 over 20 times on professional, 5stars on all mercs levels with all characters, and i unlocked every single weapon in the game.... but the only thing i never finished was the bottle caps. I had over half of them but its a lot of trial error and patience to nail those high scores... i found mercs to be much more fun

If I score 3000, do I get all of them at once...or do is it one cap per round?

If i remember correctly you have to beat it at least twice. You can get 5 (points caps) at once, but you have to beat it one more time for the last cap, the targets will move different in that round.

I will never understand why people have problems with this. Most of the time you just stand in the middle and shoot. I suck at merc. :>

• 3 weeks later...

just play it with the handgun, make sure to fire only once at every target and do "combos", that way you'll get the little UFO in the background. shoot it, repeat. and wait till the end of the game, when you have all 4 lanes unlocked, then you can do this in one session. this way, you'll get all bottlecaps very easily.

i'm not that good at pad-controlled aiming and it took me just about 60 mins to get the achievement, just remember where the targets pop up.