Favorite PDW

BSH 1975

favorite PDW  

67 members have voted

1. 1. favorite PDW

So I just wanted to know what your favorite PDW is.

Multiple choises is available

I used the UMP-45 and the PDW-R the most. I used them while playing with the Recon class, because I can't use the sniper rifle.

But now I'm getting addicted with the L96, I hardly use any Personal Defense Weapons anymore.

Edited by BSH 1975

• 3 weeks later...
Meh, clearly a PC montage. Wish people could make some X360 montages, it's easier to play on PC.

Until someone makes some X360 montages I will be watching the PC montages for a bit of inspiration. I honestly could care less what platform it is done on, I still found the video to be cool. If I were more tech savoy I would do a montage but I am not.

1. pdw-r (love it)

2. as val (love it, plays almost like the vss from BC2, love the sound and feeling with it)

3. p-90 (also good weapon of choice)

4. ump (good)

5. pp2000 (dont like it that much)

6. pp-19 (like the mag size but it just feels like you need 30 bullets to kill someone)

7. mp7 (question: what the f. is wrong with this, only VERY close enemies wont kill you, it has absolutely NO RANGE O.o)

Edited by Hiryu

I only just really started in on the PDW's as I'm working my way through 100 kills and the medal for each weapon class.

So Far the PDW-R is still my favourite, the MP7 is decent once you add on the extended mags, but the P90 is just a donkey kick with a 50 round mag to begin with and quickly creeping up in my favours.

Haven't moved on the PP-19 yet, but am finding myself getting killed by it more often haha!

UMP-45, so far. Just unlocked the PP-19 and although it's ugly as sin it's really starting to grow on me. with its magazine size and apparent range/accuracy. And it actually has <gasp> usable iron sights.

Least favorite has to be PP-2000. Could not kill anything with it.

The last one I unlocked was the PDW-R, so I can't comment on the P90 or AS VAL, but the PDW is pretty fantastic. It and the UMP both have decent range in addition to decent firepower. However in any close quarters map, the PP-19 is a BEAST. Giant mag, fast firing rate, and good iron sights (btw, I with all "red dot sights" were actually a red dot instead of crosshairs like for this one...). It's the closest you can get to an LMG in any of the other weapon classes - the only problem is how damn fast it goes through ammo.