Missing Minikits Thread

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 'Storm Over Ryloth' (purple path, mission 4), at the very top of the middle shop on the right side, there's an object with the dark force red sparkles on it. But the only time I can see it is when I'm in space so I can't interact with it. Sorry if I'm just being dumb, but I can't figure it out, could someone help? Thanks :)

hostage crisis - after the landing area where the 2 big ships and the shiny one in the middle are, after leaving this area u are in a corridor, this is an arrow just pointing down into the middle of the floor in the start of the corridor.

i can't see anything about that im supposed to do like blow up or use force etc.

EDIT: got it, u have to shoot the 5 little robots that drive about, they come out out the flaps in the walls at the bottom.

Edited by jpg30

I think the level is rookies.At the end there is a sat dish and when you pull the lever another sat dish opens.How do you get that kit.

have one guy setup on the bridge where the 2nd dish opens and then open the far dish, hold y to switch back to your setup guy and boom. you have to have a guy right where the minikit appears because it disappears again.

Can Anyone tell me all the locations of minikits on the zillo beast?

iirc they follow the standard pattern for the rts sections - panels, blow up so much of something, sith rock... if you see a building panel that's a different color, just build 3 buildings there but not on that panel (can't remember which mission(s) that happens on)

If that's the one I'm thinking of, fly towards the upper part of the ship at a steep northeast angle and you'll get a cutscene where the entire top of the ship explodes. Then you'll be able to see the minikit.

In fact, the top part already explosed, exposing a protection dome that i can destroy to unveil a torpedo dispenser. Also, there is a couple of targets to destroy to "unprotect" the final objectif of the level. Still, there is a white arrow pointing to that part of the ship, and i can't figure what to do).

In fact, the top part already explosed, exposing a protection dome that i can destroy to unveil a torpedo dispenser. Also, there is a couple of targets to destroy to "unprotect" the final objectif of the level. Still, there is a white arrow pointing to that part of the ship, and i can't figure what to do).

read my reply right under trish's

read my reply right under trish's

Yeah, thanks a lot. i forgot to read the followings answers. At first, your description was confusing (certainly because of my bad english).

The top of the upper part was destroyed already, but i haven't seen that "second shuttle" you can launch. That was it, once i destroyed it in space, the last minikit appeared at the marked place.

Thanks a lot!

Liberty on Ryloth-

I am missing the one at the very top right of the map. It is near the bounty hunter console thing but isn't a result of that. I have done everything on this level I can think of. I did the minikit generator and I killed the 6 tanks. I'm completely out of ideas. Please help.

If that's the one I'm thinking of, fly towards the upper part of the ship at a steep northeast angle and you'll get a cutscene where the entire top of the ship explodes. Then you'll be able to see the minikit.

different mission. i thought the same thing at first, too :)

i went in the mission but i've already got all the kits so i'm pretty useless. i just flew around shooting everything, did the 2 space ship launches (one's really obvious, the other is kind of off in a corner on the last landing pad you get).

ok. just launched the 2nd space ship and it winds up right at what i'm guessing is the sharp/pointy part you're talking about. so you blow the top off the ship and then it reveals a landing pad. land, go to the right and you'll see a ship to launch. pull the plug, power it with robomino or whatever that type is and go shoot down the launched ship.

just for the sake of clarity - blow the top off the part of the ship in the back of the pointy ship. just realized you blow off both tops. regardless, left-most, upper area, landing pad.

last one i was missing was for shooting the 5 small ships, hightlighted by green arrows.

I can only find 7/10 in 'Rookies'. I see one indicator in the room where you park all 3 dynamite carts, it's in the top right corner in a case but I can't seem to do anything. The other 2 I have no idea, I do remember to indicator pointing off-screen at the very start of the level though.

Any ideas? Thanks :)

The one at the very start - you go down where the worm is. once he makes a bridge over the fire, blow up the silver rocks. get a jumper and jump in the hole you just uncovered. unless it's the very start where you make the car but that's an obvious.

did you get all the steam vents covered (5)? pull all the plugs (5)? did you do the satellite thing?

The one at the very start - you go down where the worm is. once he makes a bridge over the fire, blow up the silver rocks. get a jumper and jump in the hole you just uncovered. unless it's the very start where you make the car but that's an obvious.

did you get all the steam vents covered (5)? pull all the plugs (5)? did you do the satellite thing?

I definitely did all those 3. That one in the glass case still stumps me lol. But thank you for that one, I'll check it out in a bit :)

Duel of the droids-

I am missing one mini kit that is no where to be found. The white arrow does not show up for the mini kit until the very last room with the evil droid that you have to electrocute with R2D2. The arrow is pointing to the very back corner where nothing is. It seems as if the mini kit isn't even in that room because the arrow is just continuously pointing to the right. Any tips or help?

Duel of the droids-

I am missing one mini kit that is no where to be found. The white arrow does not show up for the mini kit until the very last room with the evil droid that you have to electrocute with R2D2. The arrow is pointing to the very back corner where nothing is. It seems as if the mini kit isn't even in that room because the arrow is just continuously pointing to the right. Any tips or help?

go in the hole that's right above the first r2-d2 panel on the catwalk (you should see a blue coin in the hole). then have some fun