500 kill new boosting method.

So, i found a new 500 kills cheevos boosting method. If you have Jedi Temple, while beeing in Training Room, where droids are spawing endlessly until you destroy statues just... don't destroy statues and do your kills. Try not to destroy statues, because the more of them stay the more droids spawn. Just got the 500 Shield kills. It is much faster than Vader method, but requiers Jedi Temple. Hope it helps..

And if you destroy too much statues just change costume to reload the checkpoint.

Edited by Sipso

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Is there something I'm missing about this room? The droids attack you relentlessly barely even letting you get an attack off. When you are able to attack them it barely does any damage even with all the force powers upgraded from the standard campaign. This room is good for nothing, in my opinion.

EDIT: Yeah, this method is completely worthless. I don't think the kills even count. Spent 36 minutes using Lightning Shield and didn't even get the 100 kills with it. You can get 500 Force kills in 20-25 minutes in the Prologue.

Edited by Mister Buds