Assassinscreed-maps.com down

paul299

Just tried to get on assassinscreed-maps.com to continue hunting for flags only to find the site has be replaced by a search website.

I think this has happened before so hopefully the site will be restored soon.

It's a shame since I had already found lots of flags using that sites cookie enabled checklist. I found every flag in each district that I've been to except for the middle district of Damascus so it'll take me a while to go through the city with another map and find out which flags I've already found.

It was down a while back. It got to the point of asking for donations, which obviously didn't turn out too great.

Update 14th Jan 2012

Welcome to my Flag & Templar Maps guide for Assassin's Creed.

This guide covers the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 (PS3) and the PC versions of the game.

There is also a discussion forum available, where you can find a huge wealth of interesting information for the game with plenty of other topics of discussion. The forums are the best place for questions and answers to any problems you may be having.

So what are you waiting for? Join the discussion today!

!!! IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ !!!

Well it has been a heck of a long time since I had made any kind of update to this page so I figured I would do it now, with an APPEAL. Before I say anything more, I do wish to thank all the generous people tho have made donations over the sites history, but sadly you are a small minority.

Before I start my appeal, I do wish to mention that i do, and always have had plans to update the site with all the AC games. I realise it's a little late for the earlier games, but basically not long after AC2 came out I had a total HDD crash and lost all my AC2 work, and that totally put me off. Now I am really sad at how the site has slowly began to die and intend to do something about it!

Now onto my problem. I have been running this site out of my own pocket for just over 5 years. I am still unemployed, and I simply cannot afford it any more. I renewed the hosting and domain name just recently and without any help I think it may be the last. I ask that if you can make a donation, however small it would be GREATLY appreciated. It all helps. Not only would it help, but if everybody donated $1 I would be rich (hehe). Seriously though, the Google Ad system set up on the site is pretty much useless.They are Pay per Click ads and let's face it, the ads it displays are mostly ridiculous so it's understandable why nobody clicks them.

If you feel generous and would like to see the site stay alive (keep in mind I WILL be updating it with the other games) please consider a donation. Of course the more you can spare the better, but even just a couple of dollars or pounds would be so appreciated.

Thank you very much! Finally thank you for using my site!

Just grabbed that from a cached page. That's actually probably the only way you could bring up the maps, if you know what you're doing.

Sucks, but there are plenty of guides available elsewhere. Oh well, life goes on.

I noticed this yesterday and was going to post this today, but since it went down I've been using gameradar.com there's a link about 5 pages in for the exact page, but I'm sure it can't be too hard to find. It just doesn't have the exact location of the flags and the pic is really small so you can barely see the numbers attached to said flags. but it works. It also doesn't include the templars, which you'll have to trade to another site to find.

Does anyone have the e-mail address of the author of the site or if they use this site so I can send them a pm?

I'd like to get in contact to see if they intend on running the site or if they're going to retire the site since the game is over 5 years old now.

• 2 weeks later...