Free XBOX ARCADE Indie Game(via twitter)

mrbonelly

For those that are into Indie games on Xbox Live Arcade here's something for you.

Indie Games developer Superboise http://superboise.com/ posted on this via their Twitter account:

"Remember if u register at our website (use your twitter account name) and post in the 'I want a code' section I'll send you an AM4 code!"

So to clarify, you'll need:

1. Twitter.com account,
  2. you'll need to register on the superboise.com website with the same username/handle as in Twitter,
  3. and then make a post on their "i want a code" section

PS. AM4 is Anger Management 4

"Remember if u register at our website (use your twitter account name) and post in the 'I want a code' section I'll send you an AM4 code!"

A little misleading, since reading this I was under the impression that I'd have a code by now, reading the rest of their twitter page it's a "chance to win". Not sure what's going on though, it seems some of the "winners" didn't even complete the requirements so they are waiting for them to do it right and send a code to them. Now it's closed while they sort "the codes owed to us".

edit: It seems that they're catching up now, got my code now and my name isn't listed as an "@winner" as far as I can tell.

It's far from being worth the wait for the code... they should either put it for free on the marketplace or remove it completely, it's that awful. :(

Edited by epik499