scorcher achievment will be my last

a loz3r

this is not fair, can they at least give me the option to play against locaust, the scorcher achievement may be my last one because of this, 60,000 on seriously 2.0, and i should get everything by Wednesday, but this, im not going offline, because a guy said it erases your rank any suggestions?

I'm in the same boat as you, the only achievements i need are "is it hot? or is that just you?" and "seriously 2.0."

You just have to wait till the xp event finishes unless you try it offline but i wouldnt risk it if could possibly resent your rank because you would lose all your kill count too. The event was meant to finish on Tuesday past when gears 3 came out.

That didnt happen, so i'm guessing the event will finish after this weekend hopefully, in the mean time im just enjoying gears 3 :woop:

Anyone care to explain what resets ranks? I just hit rank 100 and would hate for it to reset, but that was a couple days before gears 3 came out, so hopefully since it hasn't yet it won't.

To reduce the risk of getting reset, never decline a title update (or any update for that matter), play offline, or play split-screen. I'm sure split-screening is fine, but better safe than sorry.