Achievement Guide & Road Map

Tyger7

You will need approx. 250.000 Salvage if you want to buy everything! So it's up to you.

ok cheers, i was getting about 10k in salvage so i reckon i could get double that if i just played a game going round for the salvage only so i think i'll grind the salvage last as it won't take too long as there are 3 easy ones on the beach map.

im currently only on rank 36 on the first ranking.

i don't suppose you know how much xp you need to go from rank 59 to 60?

it's just so i can work out how many games i need to do per rank and 59-60 will be the highest so i can set the target for each rank by that.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok cheers, i was getting about 10k in salvage so i reckon i could get double that if i just played a game going round for the salvage only so i think i'll grind the salvage last as it won't take too long as there are 3 easy ones on the beach map.

it's just so i can work out how many games i need to do per rank and 59-60 will be the highest so i can set the target for each rank by that.

When I got into the medium 50's it was averaging out to be about 3 rounds (25 mins) for each lvl up. So I'm guessing around 15 rounds to get from 55 to 60.

Don't know why'd you pick Underground!? I tested the method a few times on all maps and I gotta say CHASM is by far the easiest and best map to do it. Fastest time was 7 minutes flat, mostly 7:45. Try it for a change!

No stupid jump/falling down/watch your steps and where you go/dying parts. Besides you have the sun shining in your face. Then again it's up to everyone which map he/she prefers best right. Any works!

I'll try this tonight after work, I had figured the Underground was the best level. Salvage is next to 3 of the container locations. 2 minutes is still 2 minutes though. Saving time will be good.

There is an XP bar that shows you how much you need (I think it's after finishing a match).

tried each map now.

beach - 9 min.

chasm - 9 min.

underground - 10 mins.

shrine - 10 mins.

monastery - 13 mins.

i prefer beach as there are no doors to shoot and it's quite easy, only the one at the top is a problem and you can climb up there easy enough.

shrine wasn't bad.

speed depends on where the med kits spawn really.

cheers.

bloody hell i never thought it would take that many rounds.

the xp bar is on the character selection screen, i was just looking at how many rounds from 59-60 that's all.

im going to give chasm a try too to see how quick it is, i can do beach in 9 minutes.

tried each map now.

beach - 9 min.

chasm - 9 min.

underground - 10 mins.

shrine - 10 mins.

monastery - 13 mins.

i prefer beach as there are no doors to shoot and it's quite easy, only the one at the top is a problem and you can climb up there easy enough.

shrine wasn't bad.

speed depends on where the med kits spawn really.

Please learn to EDIT YOUR POST in future, there is no need for multiple-posts, check the forum-rules:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=180508

About the Med Pack-Runs: It also depends whether you have the special perk (LV27) which makes you run faster or not. You only have to shoot down the wooden doors/obstacles once and then you are good to go. CHASM also has a SALVAGE BOX literally right next to the camp.

Please learn to EDIT YOUR POST in future, there is no need for multiple-posts, check the forum-rules:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=180508

About the Med Pack-Runs: It also depends whether you have the special perk (LV27) which makes you run faster or not. You only have to shoot down the wooden doors/obstacles once and then you are good to go. CHASM also has a SALVAGE BOX literally right next to the camp.

sorry i never realised.

i deleted the other posts and just kept the post with my times on now.

cheers.

cheers.

as you have reached prestige 3, once get there when is the best point to start buying anything? i have read that you need to be level 58, so do you buy everything when you reach level 58?

Well I was going to buy everything once I hit LV58 but I couldn't resist haha. I had +280.000 Salvage (already all chars unlocked) and just started buying everything like crazy. So go ahead on a shopping spree!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1144/46-1144.jpgMonkey Around 15http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Survived 3 times in multiplayer by using the rope ascender.

Online private match boostable (2 people needed)

This can all be done in one session with a partner. Stand at the bottom of the rope and have the other person shoot you until you are low on health. Now jump up on the rope and hold :xbut:. Get back to that point and repeat until you get the achievement. The damage must be by another player and not by yourself (this means you cannot use explosions or fire that you cause).

Just wanted to let you know that you can unlock this solo, it worked for me just now. I was on the beach level and I stood on the fire until my screen turned grey, then ran for the zip line. Did this twice more and it unlocked.

Just wanted to let you know that you can unlock this solo, it worked for me just now. I was on the beach level and I stood on the fire until my screen turned grey, then ran for the zip line. Did this twice more and it unlocked.

Maybe I was not injured enough. I tried like 8 times. So maybe it has to be like grey everywhere. I thought I had myself pretty close to death.

I had the same problem at first but you need to stand on the fire long enough so that the screen goes grey and the sound becomes muffled. I even stood on the fire to take one more hit after that before running for the zip line.

Maybe if someone else can test this, but it definitely unlocked in solo for me?

I had the same problem at first but you need to stand on the fire long enough so that the screen goes grey and the sound becomes muffled. I even stood on the fire to take one more hit after that before running for the zip line.

Maybe if someone else can test this, but it definitely unlocked in solo for me?

It definately works, it's how I got the achievement. Just know you can stay on that fire for a long time, like twenty-five seconds or something ridiculous and then go up the zip line. The only issue is that is doesn't always register, I probably did it about five times before the achievement unlocked.

What you should note in that achievement description is that you have to be using a Solarii character as survivors can't do the same thing on the zipline.

Just wanted to say "Thanks" - noticed that this thread moved a ways down on the forum, and figured I'd move it back up to where it belongs. Now if it'll just get stickied we won't have to search for it ;)

Well that's really nice of you but there is a reason why Tyger7 has sticked a specific thread like this, might want to look out for these in future:

--> Useful Links and Guides (Click for Link!)

Just wanted to say "Thanks" - noticed that this thread moved a ways down on the forum, and figured I'd move it back up to where it belongs. Now if it'll just get stickied we won't have to search for it ;)

I may very well just sticky both guides. They are both rich with good content and there's no reason we can't have mulitple stickied. They are different writing styles and that gives you a choice.

Well that's really nice of you but there is a reason why Tyger7 has sticked a specific thread like this, might want to look out for these in future:

--> Useful Links and Guides (Click for Link!)

Yes, Blaze has it down :)

I finished the game and have some questions.

First, i missed deadeye ach. Where i can do it?

And second. Former Adventurer. I killed|damged like 50 people and still don't have it. Press A and Y and Lara putts arrow in the leg/head of enemy. What i make wrong?

I finished the game and have some questions.

First, i missed deadeye ach. Where i can do it?

And second. Former Adventurer. I killed|damged like 50 people and still don't have it. Press A and Y and Lara putts arrow in the leg/head of enemy. What i make wrong?

Deadeye can be obtained afterwards. Fast travel and search for the extra people running around (best in Shantytown).

For Adventurer, I believe it has to end up in the knee. The head is an instant kill. You have to time it differently to get them in the knee. Press the Y button quicker. Letting it go too long results in instant death for them.

No no false alarm they are really gone. 10thhttp://www.itrainnow.info/1.jpghttp://www.itrainnow.info/28.jpghttp://www.itrainnow.info/3.jpghttp://www.itrainnow.info/5.jpg http://www.itrainnow.info/4.jpghttp://www.itrainnow.info/29.jpg

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1144/49-1144.jpgShopaholic 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Purchased all upgrades and characters in multiplayer.

To get everything upgraded and all purchase characters in multiplayer, you will have to reach level 60. You will need a lot of salvage in order to get everything. There is an update coming to make The General a free character, meaning you will not have to prestige 3 times . Will update after patch. Once you get to 60, do not prestige.

Play the Rescue Mode and just keep capturing the kits to give yourself easy experience and salvage.

Gametype: Rescue

Faction: Survivors

Kits: 20

Time: 20 minutes

Map: Underground

You can go to the link HERE which has a video and instructions. Thanks to D0pe B0i for clarifying the information and testing it.

Check the link below to learn about a way to get the achievement before the patch comes out.

Buying General before Prestige 3 by Ty-Rex

Just thought I'd throw it out there if it matters to anyone, but if you have the Caves and Cliffs map pack, the Cliffs map is a really good one to grind out XP too. It's super-small, all the medkits are pretty direct to get to, the first eight kits always spawn in the same locations (meaning you can start towards the next before it spawns), it's easy getting all 20 in under 8 minutes (without ever sprinting (with sprinting, under 7 minutes)), and depending on how lucky you get, two of the locations can result in easy long/medium double carries (where you intentionally drop the kit and pick it back up for 700 points total instead of the normal 500 from just the single long carry, resulting in an extra 2-3k per round (specifically, in the tunnel below the drop-off location, there is a snare trap right next to one of the kit spawn locations. If you set it, any time you reach it in bringing back the kit from either of the two locations that are down below, if you intentionally drop the kit, you'll get either a long or medium carry, with the other coming after you pick it up and make it to base)).

With a little luck, you can get 30k XP and 1k salvage per Survivor round, and as a Solarii, doing a salvage gathering circuit, hitting five of the six crates every 1 minute spawn (two on the upper ground ledge, two on the windmill and one at the bottom of the zip-lines (then back to the ledge)), you can get ~1k salvage per minute.

Edited by jswartz0181