PC Achievement Trading Thread

The Pants Party

• 1 month later...

I BOUGHT THIS GAME YESERDAY AND NEVER GOT A BLOODY PRODUCT KEY OR MANUAL INSIDE THE BOX..tried going back to gamestation but i hadnt held onto reciept and the ferckers refused to refund or give me another key, not bothered about manual as game sucks anyway but was fancying some boosting on multiplayer online....anyone fancy giving me the key can make a small donation via paypal or give you a key for halo2/ universe at war etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok I am going to make a list to boost this game. To get on the list you have to send me a friend request FIRST through XBOX Live. I am requiring this because it looks like it will take a big effort to get 6 people to boost this game. I have not bought it yet, but am willing to do so because I just finished the 360 version and actually liked the campaign. The online SUCKED, but since it is so fresh in my mind how to boost it I am willing to help all PC users out and get the full 1k. Here is the list and I will update it after each person sends me a friend request. There is also a chance I may get 2 copies and we will only need 4 other people. But that is if it ends up only being necessary.

1. I Crush All

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[PC Hour of Victory]

Looking to knock out the mp cheevs in this game. Have not installed on PC yet but I do indeed own it. Working on trying to get the 360 cheevs as well (Yes I posted in that thread as well)

Consider me still needing boost until I edit this post. Send me PM's and/or messages on Live.

I'm pretty easy going, have all the time in the world (when available) and have a handful of games I need to boost right now.

I'm eastern time, gt Skelix

• 3 months later...