Worth Getting

Wound up Pre-Ordering the Collector's Edition and picked it up at midnight to launch that bad-boy right away. Unfortunately after about 4-5 hours the credits were rolling and after about 2 days all the achievements were unlocked. The story is still very intriguing and grabs hold of you; however, that is also the problem with this game. I became very attached only to be interrupted by the unexpected quick story. Overall, the game does feel like half of a game, but the experience is still well worth blowing away stormtroopers and getting more into the character of Starkiller. I would recommend waiting for a price drop and trying out the Endor DLC as well. New powers, tricks, and combat do make the game leaps ahead of the first, but length definitely hurts this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I enjoyed playing the first one, but i was wondering for those who have played the game if you enjoyed it and if it's worth getting

I bought both games and still have not played them.

I'd pay maybe $30 for it. Anything more feels like a ripoff to me (especially consider I got the CE).

I bought the ultimate Sith edition and CE and have not played either and I feel like I got ripped off. I just have not heard too many positive things about them and can never bring myself to play the games.

• 4 weeks later...