Chapter 3 speedrun "problems"

craigyboy9024

ok, i dont know if this is jst me, but i have now tried this speedrun, 10 times, each time reaching the final crane jump with around 7 minutes or under on the clock, plenty of time to make it to the finish

however, whenever i reach the end of the crane and make my jump, there is like an invisible barrier tht forces me to the left and lets me barely make and grounds towards the hangin object ur sposed to land on

ive made this thread, well, because basically, i wanted to kno if any1 else has found this problem or whether the game reli does just hate me

oh and by the way, once its restarted me and i have nowhere near enuff time and the games reloaded to a check point... the invisible wall is no longer there...

help me out here guys, this is drivin me crazy

I had a similar issue on PK level. I loaded up " Play Chapter", did the level normally, with no issues, then did the speed run and it sorted it self out. Also, run your 360 for 5 mins before you do speed runs, install the game to the hard drive aswell - if your going real fast and smooth, and your disk is dirty, could also have an effect....good luck

I had that problem any number of times. The trick to hitting it consistently is to jump a little earlier then you normally would (the middle of the last "segment" of the crane is a good time) and to tuck just as you're sailing over the little knob on the end of it. (a bit of a plug for one of my speedruns, but if you check out 6:35, it shows exactly what I mean.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIHoTZ9JRh4]YouTube - Mirror's Edge Chapter 3 - Speedrun Redux 6:39:51[/ame]