Family Game Night 3

Oriole2682

Just picked it up. It looks like these achievements will be MUCH easier to get than the other one.

On a side bar, since this is Family Game Night 3 are they counting Family Game Night 2 as the DLC releases for the first one?

I completed all of those, so I'm looking forward to 100% this one.

- Jake

they only took some of family game night 2 as the add games for the arcade version, missing was operation and bop it...also i meant boost the all 6 card achievement for my friend and everyone in yahtzee hands down but i guess you could do this with 4 controllers now that i think about it

To unlock Beautiful Dance, you must make sure you DO NOT REPEAT THE SAME BUTTON PRESSES during the Freestyle bit (where the circles on the top of the screen are blank and do not show you what button to press). Eg just pressing :abut:,:abut:,:abut:,:abut: does not unlock this achievement.

I worked this out by trial and error and unlocked it by

pressing :abut:, :bbut:, :xbut:, :ybut:, real quick with 2 fingers (because you also need to hit the beats real quick too all throught hte song)

So to summarise:

1. You MUST hit all the beats real quick when they reach the centre of the 'Beat Bar'

2. You must not repeat the button presses during the Frestyle sections.

Once you know how to do it you should be able to do it on your 2nd or 3rd attempt!

Good luck, hope this helps :)