BF3 Achievements List Leaked [Possible Spoilers]

iBuzz7S

Third image contains a possible spoiler for the campaign, so read on at your own will.

:uzi: :Bounce: :uzi: :Bounce:

http://i.imgur.com/iB6Inh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fZxiZh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hPzZph.jpg

Full list of achievements - http://imgur.com/a/LCHD1#MXKmP

Source: http://n4g.com/news/849913/battlefield-3-achievements-leaked

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing there's hardly any MP achievements, not too big a fan of them aside from the 'unlock x weapon' etc.

Ditto. I hate online achievements, especially those which require you to finish a certain number of games, specific placing, or specific kills. BF3 does kinda have that, but as long as the game is enjoyable, I'm sure it will just automatically unlock.

LOL @ the getting to level 45 achievement. Going to be playing for a long time then. Nice to see a getting all the ribbons achievement, very reminiscent of Bad Company 1's I AM Bad Company achievement.

Pssst! I have 1000K in the original Bad Company and 100% completion (1000K+ DLC) in Bad Company 2. Just thought I'd be an arrogant bastard and throw that out there.

Who or What do you guys think Soloman is? Obviously he/she/it is the bossest of bosses as you have to beat him/her/it flawlessly ...

Edited by Convas

Ditto. I hate online achievements, especially those which require you to finish a certain number of games, specific placing, or specific kills. BF3 does kinda have that, but as long as the game is enjoyable, I'm sure it will just automatically unlock.

I f#%*ing hate online achievements. If you made your multiplayer experience good, people should want to play it for the sake of playing it. Don't force people to grind through it. For example...

The list is actually kind of bland, in my opinion. Very run-of-the-mill. There's nothing "stupid" on there though, which is nice. A few people are going to be upset about some of those harder multiplayer achievements though (such as "Colonel" for getting L45, no doubt that will take a lot of time).

...the level 45 is an obvious stab at MW3, forcing people to play BF3 more than MW3. I thought I played a good amount of BFBC2, but still I only got to the low 30s after playing for over a year. No way am I reaching 45 unless it's easier to get XP. I will be splitting my time almost equally between MW3 and BF3. No f#$*ing achievement is going to force me to play differently.

Is it just me or do these not look remotely like past achievements from BF2 or BFBC 1 or 2. Normally the achievements are witty and a bit interesting.

Agreed. Usually I preview a game's achievements because I find it's a good sign of how creative the developers are and therefore how interesting a game might be. Hopefully the game is more fun than the achievements indicate.

Aside from my hate of online achievements, still looking forward to BF3 day one!

I thought I played a good amount of BFBC2, but still I only got to the low 30s after playing for over a year. No way am I reaching 45 unless it's easier to get XP.

It will take more time to level up (and unlock everything) -- they've already made that clear. (Prior to my next comment, let me say I am in no way downplaying your accomplishments, but...) Low 30's only takes ~100 hours of gameplay on BC2 and L50 for most people is 400+. So for you to have only gotten to low 30's in a year's time tells me you didn't really play it that much, so you're definitely not getting 45 on the new game. Again, not trying to take a stab at you, I'm just putting things into perspective for you.

So for you to have only gotten to low 30's in a year's time tells me you didn't really play it that much, so you're definitely not getting 45 on the new game. Again, not trying to take a stab at you, I'm just putting things into perspective for you.

No offense taken. You're right about time spent. I guess to me it seems like I play a lot of BF cuz the games are long (I usually play Rush) and I juggle multiple games at once.

If it takes 400+ hours then I'm not going to be near at all. The longest time spent on a multiplayer game for me has to be MW2 and even there I'm nowhere near 400 hours.

I'm always amazed when I see 50s in BFBC2 cuz I can't imagine ever getting there. Hmmm, I wonder if there will be level 45 lobbies (ala 10th/15th prestige lobbies in CoD...LOL).

If it takes 400+ hours then I'm not going to be near at all. The longest time spent on a multiplayer game for me has to be MW2 and even there I'm nowhere near 400 hours.

I'm always amazed when I see 50s in BFBC2 cuz I can't imagine ever getting there. Hmmm, I wonder if there will be level 45 lobbies (ala 10th/15th prestige lobbies in CoD...LOL).

I think I have ~500 hours into MW2 in addition to the 400+ I have into BC2. Thing is, I've never been trying to play both in the same time frame. I played the shit out of MW2 and got to 10th/70, and THEN I got into playing BC2 and played the shit out of that. To try and do both simultaneously would probably decrease your skill a little in both because you're never completely comfortable with one or the other like you would be if you only played one. My .02.

By the way, I never thought I'd get to L50 in BC2 either. It seemed like an eternity. But I had a lot of fun along the way!

I wonder how many of those are campaign or co-op? I was under the impression Co-op was going to be a distraction when the Multiplayer servers were down, but it could be a part of the game i lose hours in.

I'm kind of glad there isn't a heavy volume of multiplayer achievements, i like knowing the rest of my squad/team is fighting for the objective rather than waiting for a bad guy to walk past them so they can jump out and kill them with a drill to the head.

I thought the "First Loser" achievement was pretty funny.. Not sure why ppl think this list is "bland"..

Maybe I have higher standards of comedy than you, but I didn't find it that funny. Cute maybe, but not funny. I just don't think this particular entry in the franchise has as creative of an achievement list as previous ones did. Both the Bad Company games had some fun ones (and yes, I understand this isn't a Bad Company game).

Well, every game by now is easy for me. My speed for completing games is well known, but with the multiplayer I'm takin it nice and slow. Battlefield multiplayer is the only multiplayer I have played so far where it feels like I'm earning an achievement within an achievement. Happy to see I have to reach rank 45. Hope it's true.

All 4 weapon efficiency ribbons? As in sniper rifles, smgs, lmgs, assault rifles? I hope the VSS is still there. I had to go into Harvest Day HC to get any sniper kills, and 6 was the best lol. Then I started using the VSS at mid-range.

Each ribbon in the game is gonna suck for me - I was lucky to get 2/3 dog tags a game in BC2.

I hope the VSS is still there. I had to go into Harvest Day HC to get any sniper kills, and 6 was the best lol. Then I started using the VSS at mid-range.

I despise that attempt of a sniper rifle -shudders- i just gold stared it for the first time as i was wanting to get that minimum on all my weapons. Its not quite a sniper rifle, not quite a SMG and not quite an assault rifle. I have nothing against you for liking it, i just think its a piece of shit and i'm glad i will never have to touch it again.