Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

After some boosting parties i have the following left to do:

Crimson Map Pack:

Get 20 Mantis kills with the Stomp attack

Majestic Map Pack:

Close Call medal twice in one game

Kill 3 enemies in one match that are using Jetpack (nasty cheevo)

Get 3 ordnance drops in one game

Castle Map Pack:

Heal 5 near-death teammates with Regen Field 5 times

Desintegrate 6 enemies with Forerunner weapons

And if possible to get the cheevo to survive 3 vehicle explosions with Survivor active.

GT is VybzKiller, european time. Send me a message/FR about what to boost

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vybzkiller you can take any map (i did big team slayer for the 3 vehicle explosions), take a mongoose and beat it until it is on fire then throw grenade on the ground(on the mongoose will kill you) and repeat 3 times and bleep bloop!

Also looking for a group to work on Champion bundle Achievements.

Gamertag: skylinez07

Just sent a Game Invite, Friend Request or XBL Message.

Edited by skylinez07

Looking to boost the Crimson, Majestic, and Castle DLC Achievements and possibly some of the original non-DLC achievements as well. Let me know if you want to, I am off today, Labor day Monday.

GT: Nagol2k. FR/Message me if you want to do anything and be sure to let me know that it is for Halo 4.

Only have two more story mode missions left to bead on legendary looking for some quick help! Also looking for help with any/all original online achievements and I only have crimson DLC pack as of right now. Only got one controller, so if you are willing to help that'd be cool just message me GT: HK x DefKoN

EDIT: I now have all DLC, lets get achievements!!

Edited by DeFKoN

I would like to get a boosting team together to do Big Team for the Crimson Achievements, I need Now they Fly? (Get a kill while airborne in a Warthog.) Size is Everything (Kill 20 enemies with a detached Machine Gun Turret.) Bigfoot (Kill 20 enemies using the Mantis' stomp attack.) And lastly Clay Pigeon (Shoot an enemy who’s airborne from a Man Cannon.) I would like to get a party together sometime this weekend if possible, I'm more than willing to help you gain the rest of the DLC achievements as well.

I am attempting to put parties together to get any and all achievements for anyone in halo 3, halo 4, odst, reach, and halo wars. Any interested parties would be greatly appreciated. Would reccomend having all dlc atleast 2 controllers and a mic. Not a prerequisite though just would make it easier to get said cheevos. Gt is gelfling120742