Most Underrated games

xdarkknightx74

Syndicate.

Game was great, fun Single player...AWESOME co op mode. Nobody played the damn thing. Yet plenty of people seem to go around saying it sucked. It's suffering from Too Human syndrome. Great game...for some reason not received well.

I blame the casual crowd...fuck you guys. :D

Alone In The Dark

Bulletwitch

Crackdown 2

Divinity 2

Hunted: The Demons Forge

Gun

Ninety Nine Nights

Overlord

Red Faction: Guerrilla and Armageddon

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Serious Sam

Shank

The Darkness

The Saboteur

Two Worlds 1 and 2 (especially the first)

Viking: Battle For Asgard

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Two Worlds 2. Not many people I know have even heard or played it. But I loved the game. One of my favourites that I played last year.

Kingdoms of Amalur. Same again. Got plenty of hours from it. Only problem was the characters were a bit weak, but it was good enough everywhere else.

Don't know many people who have played either, but they both impressed me and I've sank plenty of hours intinto both games.

Plenty of people talked about Skyrim...people will always talk about TES series. And Skyrim is quite overrated as well.

Plot twist.

[spoiler=OHNOHEDIDN'T]Since I saw you post, I figured you'd make your way back into the thread after I threw out a Halo title. So I mentioned ODST. And to rile you up even more, I questioned if a Bethesda game was underrated, because everyone on this site knows of your hatred for Bethesda. Just wanted to see how you'd react to a person after the person tried to promote two things you seem to hate the most.

Here's a game that I find underrated. Dant- oh, hey, someone beat me to saying it first.

Dante's Inferno is pretty underrated, imo.

Good story, nice graphics, 'good' ending.

And does anyone knows if the Auto-Absolve also counts for absolving?

You mean when you're absolving those shades? Pretty sure auto-absolve counts. But it's just better to manually absolve, you get more souls.

Visceral set the game up nicely for a sequel. Fighting demons through Purgatory and shit. Granted, the poem didn't really have Dante fighting demons in Purgatory, but hey, Dante's Inferno (the game) doesn't really follow The Inferno. Visceral can do whatever the hell they want. As long as Dante's Purgatory doesn't take me four hours to beat, like The Force Unleashed II.

Another underrated game, in my opinion. Maybe since I hate Star Wars, I actually enjoyed TFUII for not knowing shit about the Star Wars universe, and I just played the game and got a high out of flinging Stormtroopers about and punting those teddy bears in that $1 DLC. The only thing I didn't like about TFUII was it's pacing, but everyone seemed to bash the game in all categories. And I give credit to both Force Unleashed games for making me decide to explore the Star Wars lore and buy Knights of the Old Republic for the OG Xbox a year and a half ago. What a great game that was.