Best Kill Ever?

For me it was while i was playing domination on ambush. i got killed watching over B, and i knew at least 2 guys were going to it, so when i spawned i tossed a grenade in the air where i thought it would land on B. Well it did, it hit a guy and killed him on impact (which alone is neat), then it blew and killed 4 more guys. they got B but i don't care. one lucky grenade, 5 kills, and an airstrike that killed 3 more. my personal favorite.

Mine was on Bloc, i was playing around trying to snipe people (failing miserably), and was constantly shooting this 1 guy from the opposite side of the map, hit him about 4 times but he just didn't die, clicked crouch so i was hidden behind a concrete block to reload, accidently fired using my last bullet and shot him through the wall in the head. The wall took up all of the screen so i didnt even know he was still there! :eek:

Still today i cant actually believe i managed to pull it off, and to whoever it was that i shot, i apologise now because if that was me i would of been screaming at the tv! :mad:

:woop: Funny Though :woop:

2 kills one sniper shot - Trying to get an airstrike, I jumped up while still scoped in shot this guy amazingly it went right through him and i got a headshot on the other side of the map. The unlucky guy was hiding in the bush next to were you would find 'A' in domination.

Funniest one which i am proud of is were this guy was trying to sprint jump onto a van on District i killed him mid-air, resulting in him sliding along the top of the van. Me and my mates just laughed at it.

Got two.

1) On Bloc, I had easedrop on and could hear some really high-pitched kid, so I jumped down and knifed him...And all I heard was him screaming in a really high pitched voice...

2) On Downpour, I was on the roofs and about three people came running at me with knifes. Knifed one, Jumped another and knifed him in the back, Pull out my Desert eagle fired off two shots, and hit him in the head.

[Alex]

Great idea, to bad there is already a thread for this.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=52891

use this thread because we don't expect people to search back 10 pages.

my best kill was when i was playing headquarters. because i was bored i started to spin around shooting my sniper randomly, when suddenly i got a double head shot with one bullet. Then i started celebrating and bragging to my friends, i said to them

"OMG i just got a double head shot by shooting randomly over there."

I shot again in the same location to show them the direction i shot in then suddenly i got another double head shot.

for me it was headquarters on overgrown...i was sniping in a building tracking a guy running across the field...he runs into a building and i attempted to follow him with my cross hairs, shot and landed up with a head shot through the wall...after the game he had no idea how he died and was speechless when he saw the kill cam (as was i when i killed him)

Guest Th3 Pr3t3nd3R

my best kill (kills) was on showdown im out of ammo so i bring out my pistol three guys run up the stairs and start firing on my team so i shoot one round 3 headshots with one bullet from a pistol (and no i wasent using a desert eagle i was using the m911 .45) so after that i end up going on a 20 kill streak with just my pistol and the chopper got like 1 kill

Mine was on Bloc, i was playing around trying to snipe people (failing miserably), and was constantly shooting this 1 guy from the opposite side of the map, hit him about 4 times but he just didn't die, clicked crouch so i was hidden behind a concrete block to reload, accidently fired using my last bullet and shot him through the wall in the head. The wall took up all of the screen so i didnt even know he was still there! :eek:

Still today i cant actually believe i managed to pull it off, and to whoever it was that i shot, i apologise now because if that was me i would of been screaming at the tv! :mad:

:woop: Funny Though :woop:

He was probably in last stand.

Playing Search and Destroy on Crash. There is a bomb plant spot by that garage closest to the blue walled building. Well, spawning from the opposite side, I ran through the blue building, taking the back way around. I sprinted into the garage. Then, sprinted behind a car, went prone and crawled. Hiding beneath the 2 story building, where they could not see me, I grabbed my C4s and threw 2 quick ones up top and BOOM! all six of them died. They must have camped there until we planted the bomb...lol! :D They got owned.

The other day I was playing Search and Destroy with a few others. Between two of the rounds, I got a 5 Kill Streak, which means I also got an Airstrike. ;) When the next round started, I set the Airstrike off and killed all but one person on the other team. :p The last got got sniped in the head I think. I also got the Carpet Bomb Challenge done through this.