Easy 50,000 skill chain for people who suck

Like me! :D

Use the Dodge Charger '15 for 'Acquire The Challenger - Part 1'.

Before I got to this race, my highest chain was about 17,000, and after this, it was 60,000. It's mostly on a dirt road, which makes drifting and E-drifting ridiculously easy, and you start in 9th so you can get some good drafting done right from the very beginning. Combine that with nitrous to overtake everyone, and you can get over 50,000 roughly 30% into the race.

Hope this helps anyone who was worried about this achievement, like I was!

What I did was use the Dodge Charger 1970 that you get early on.

Then I went to a dirt road far out and literally just picked up speed and drifted, did burnouts, hit bushes and so forth until I got 11,000 x 5.5. Then I stopped and let it go through. Took maybe 5 minutes of trying, with two fails for hitting a tree.

Another easy way to get a 50,000 skill chain is on the "acquire the cuda- pt 2" using the Dodge Charger 15... I hit 80,000+ within the first 30% of the track... Lots of bumps make it easy to keep the chain going... Try and draft opponents at the start... Get some air overtakes and you should be over 50,000 around the time you hit the first major right turn

This.

So, airport with traction control off, and just e brake drift in circles?

I tend to do it other method: TCS off, STM off, manual gears. Hit 2nd gear and just yank the steering left & right; car will start sliding and by controlling the throttle, you can slide endleslly swerving left & right.

Near the docks there are a bucketload of pylons as well; kill them while sliding / drifting and you should get 50 to 120K in under 60 seconds easily.

Another easy way to get a 50,000 skill chain is on the "acquire the cuda- pt 2" using the Dodge Charger 15...

This is where I got it as well.

I suck at racing games. Before this race my best chain was 7,000.

I wasn't even trying to get the 50,000 chain. I just assumed it would be my last achievement and that I'd try for it once I got everything else.

I was shocked when it popped.

Another easy way to get a 50,000 skill chain is on the "acquire the cuda- pt 2" using the Dodge Charger 15... I hit 80,000+ within the first 30% of the track... Lots of bumps make it easy to keep the chain going... Try and draft opponents at the start... Get some air overtakes and you should be over 50,000 around the time you hit the first major right turn

I definitely suggest this too

I was getting so mad getting close so many times on other races and just driving around

Then I ran this race and had to stop my car completely to make sure it popped before I continued. I had like 70k after a tiny portion of the race and I got a few more that would have been over 50k later. Really easy this way

I did in on the beach front road by the garage. If you drive from the garage to the other end of the map on the wrong side of the road getting loads of near misses you'll exceed what is needed, it did take me a few attempts but was by far the easiest method for me

I suck, and this method worked nicely for me. :drunk

Easy way I got it was at the Nice Docks in the McLaren MP1 but any good car would work. Hope this helps someone

This is from the Full game, but it works for this too.

This method works perfect for me. I've been practicing at the stage where you need to destroy 100 boards for a few minutes and achievement unlocked.

I finally got this the other day after replaying the track mentioned by the OP over and over. I barely cracked it with 57k. What was strange was that I could've sworn I scored way higher than that much earlier in the game.

Well, I just checked one of my automatically uploads from the game and sure enough one of the videos was from when you race on the golf course where you have to beat the 'Cuda. Also, because uploading XB1 videos is apparently a huge pain, you'll just have to take my word for it. The video was labeled "Skillzilla" and I ended up with 120,785 points yet no cheevo.

Here's a screensshot I took of the video upload:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/bears54/Screenshot_2015-04-13-12-58-47_zpstdybdxkc.png

Edited by Twigg4075

• 2 weeks later...