Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
looking to boost and get the full 1000G on this game so send me a message
i got your message and replied to it. I am down for boosting with whoever for whatever ahcievement they need. I am looking to get the complete 1500 online games achievement by the end of the week. the only online achievements i need are:

50 CTF wins

50 excavation wins

100 allies wins

100 pacifican wins

500 online games

1500 online games

as stated above i'll be more than happy to just leave my xbox on while you get achievements.

i have to say one thing lol i never been more popular for one gamer ever lol. about 15 people messaged me to boost this game today lol. i dont mind the messages and i'll help out whoever wants achievement just send me a message and if i am not boosting the game with anyone i'm down for boosting with whoever messages me :)

I don't know how many of you care, but I did the quick math on how long at minimum (read: not counting time not PLAYING matches) the achievements will take (assuming 3 min matches).

1 = 3 minutes (duh.)

10 = 30 minutes

100 = 300 minutes or 5 hours

250 = 750 minutes or 12.5 hours

500 = 1500 minutes or 25 hours

1500 = 7500 minutes or 75 hours

75 hours of solid games not counting time spent in menus and such. For 15 points.

Lovely! :D

I don't know how many of you care, but I did the quick math on how long at minimum (read: not counting time not PLAYING matches) the achievements will take (assuming 3 min matches).

1 = 3 minutes (duh.)

10 = 30 minutes

100 = 300 minutes or 5 hours

250 = 750 minutes or 12.5 hours

500 = 1500 minutes or 25 hours

1500 = 7500 minutes or 75 hours

75 hours of solid games not counting time spent in menus and such. For 15 points.

Lovely! :D

i can prove your theory wrong. in 24 hours i gotten close to 650 wins.

i am on right now, if anyone wants to boost please send me a message. only serious people please, i am tired of getting messages of people wanted to boost and when i reply dont give me a answer or tell me to go screw myself since they found someone to boost with.

Edited by dethklok

Rented this one also i should be on tonight oct 11 willing to help with any of the online achivements just toss me a msg / friend invite :D
sent you a message

EDIT: I am boosting this game right now, if anyone wants to boost for achievements send me a message or forever hold your peace

Edited by dethklok