Stackable Games for Gamerscore (2+ Versions with Achievements)

The Pants Party

I had heard that Fallout New Vegas is stackable between the console and the PC version. It isn't on the list (as is obvious), but can anyone confirm whether the new Fallout is or is not stackable? Danke in advance.

The pc version of Fallout New Vegas doesn't have achievements so you can only get the achievements in this game once but Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360 and GFWL pc are stackable.

Edited by CONKER1182

The pc version of Fallout New Vegas doesn't have achievements so you can only get the achievements in this game once but Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360 and GFWL pc are stackable.

I thought it was a little fishy, since New Vegas wasn't even on the achievement list for the PC. But better to know than to think. Thanks to you & mlkybrs for the hasty replies.

What's going on is that I work 40 hours a week, am getting my Nursing degree at night while my wife gets her Masters in Counseling online and we have a four-year old to take care of. On top of volunteering here (and solely updating the site's achievements), as well as adding the weekly comics as an admin at SMC.

I post every time a game is added and at the very least update the changelog so everyone can be informed. When I have time to edit the main body I do so.

What's going on is that I work 40 hours a week, am getting my Nursing degree at night while my wife gets her Masters in Counseling online and we have a four-year old to take care of. On top of volunteering here (and solely updating the site's achievements), as well as adding the weekly comics as an admin at SMC.

I post every time a game is added and at the very least update the changelog so everyone can be informed. When I have time to edit the main body I do so.

The change log is where i go to if i think i may have missed something, going straight there is by far easier than scrolling through each game as it's listed!

whats the point of editing changelog, when nothing has changed in the main part??? and please dont involve your life troubles into a gaming forum. its ridicolous. everytime someone do an error, his excuse is always the same on this forum...

The change log is where i go to if i think i may have missed something, going straight there is by far easier than scrolling through each game as it's listed!

i do the same, but whats the point if there is brink (2) and catherine (2), and theres no way to know which are the 2 versions?

Come on guys, give Pants a break. It isn't that hard to just look at the change log even if the list itself hasn't been changed.

as i said above, i look at changelogs more often, but only if they are complete, like in "quick 1000" topic. here u get a number (2) but u cant know which are the versions, so its useless

whats the point of editing changelog, when nothing has changed in the main part??? and please dont involve your life troubles into a gaming forum. its ridicolous. everytime someone do an error, his excuse is always the same on this forum...

http://files.sharenator.com/u_mad_bro_RE_Picture_Challenge_3-s469x428-160564-580.jpg

I'll involve my personal life all I want, thanks. What, because I play video games I can't HAVE a personal life? I should divorce my wife, abandon my child and forgo my career... so you can have a 100% constant up-to-date forum thread about earning achievements in the same game multiple times? Grow up. Sorry if gaming is #1 in your life, but it's not in mine.

Anyway, stop being a dick about something I do in my free time, that you receive for free. No one is impressed, and doing so make you look like a huge douchebag.

as i said above, i look at changelogs more often, but only if they are complete, like in "quick 1000" topic. here u get a number (2) but u cant know which are the versions, so its useless

Catherine (2)

Japan

Rest of the world

Brink (2)

Japan

Rest of the world

There you go. He missed two games which was just confirmed three days ago and you are acting like this is the end of the world. Is it that hard to find information posted on the last page of the this thread or even just ask the people in here rather than bite Pant's head off?

Some of you guys need to grow up and think outside games... really.

As a father of a three years boy I now how is hard to keep everything in time. I also contribute to some gamings blogs, and I tell you, it is a hard job. You should go easy with Pants, he is doing this for free, and every time he spends on this website is less time he has to actually play games.

And you are complaining about the lack of updates of information you already have. What is the point? Think a little before complaining.

Well, knowing Visions history and his comment I believe is meant to be in jest. I could help edit the thread as well, I have just let Pant's do it as it is his "baby". Not to mention he does a great job on this thread and this site as a whole. The updates will happen and the change log is always up to date guys.

Lets move on and get back on topic.

When I come on here, I always look at everyone's most recent comments solely because by actually looking at the thread, you can learn how to obtain certain games, or where to get them for cheap etc. Someone thinking that this thread can be updated whenever someone posts a game that can stack is absolutely absurd and is ignorant on those people. Stop being so lazy and take the time to read the forum. You can literally scan through a page in 2 minutes tops and get all the information needed and if you don't like it, then create your own site where you can update it 24/7 since that's what you expectof this site.

Since the first one got 5 versions , this one will definitely stack.

Any one know if Gears of war 3 will be stackable? Sorry if this is already mentioned somewhrere else.

Just because a games prequel stacked doesn't mean it will definatly stack. (saints row 1 jp stacked, saints row 2 jp didn't, etc.)

Batman was slightly different though in that it only stacked the extra 2 version because they added the 3D aspect into the GOTY editions.

Also, I don't think gears 3 will stack with the JP version, the reason it stacked on gears 2 was the staggered release date and the pre-loaded TU4 + all DLC on 1 disc! Gears 3 has a worldwide release date which thus time includes Japan! (small chance of there being GFWL?)

Since the first one got 5 versions , this one will definitely stack.

Any one know if Gears of war 3 will be stackable? Sorry if this is already mentioned somewhrere else.

It's little too early to speculate whether Gears 3 will stack since Windows version is not confirmed to be GFWL or even if it is being released this time around. Also, it is world-wide simultaneous launch including Japan, but this does not necessarily mean it won't be a stackable. We will just have to wait and see.