Just bought on Amazon, arrived as PAL version, I'm in the US...

spxyu02

Hey there, this game (bundled with the Vision cam, helloooooo RSV1&2 achievements) arrived today from amazon ([ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CMLKRW]Amazon.com: You're in the Movies: Video Games[/ame]), and as I was unboxing I noticed the "PEGI" rating on the front as well as the "PAL" markings (instead of NTSC).

I live in the US; is there any chance the game itself will work on my original 360 Elite (bought and only used in the US). I don't really care about the game anyway, just the vision cam, but it would be nice to play it as it seems as if it's a straightforward 1k.

Just wondering if I should even bother opening the game or if I should just contact Amazon and start the return process (once I've taken my pictures for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 that is).

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I'd like to ask the same question...I picked this up at Hastings yesterday, and noticed the PAL designation before I opened it. I actually want to play the game, so I'd like to know if it will work in the USA...thank you!!

I can confirm that the game works in a US bought/used NTSC console. I e-mailed Amazon customer service and they said it would work, and while I wasn't 100% convinced, I had the guarantee that I could return it even with the shrink wrap off.

Anyway, popped the game in and lo-and-behold it did work, I could install it to my HDD and everything! Now if only the game were any good ... ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there, this game (bundled with the Vision cam, helloooooo RSV1&2 achievements) arrived today from amazon (Amazon.com: You're in the Movies: Video Games), and as I was unboxing I noticed the "PEGI" rating on the front as well as the "PAL" markings (instead of NTSC).

I live in the US; is there any chance the game itself will work on my original 360 Elite (bought and only used in the US). I don't really care about the game anyway, just the vision cam, but it would be nice to play it as it seems as if it's a straightforward 1k.

Just wondering if I should even bother opening the game or if I should just contact Amazon and start the return process (once I've taken my pictures for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 that is).

Thanks!

Wow glad I saw this. Just got this same bundle, also from Amazon, yesterday. Hadn't even looked at the region yet, but hadn't opened either. Good to know it still works.

Thanks for the thread... and great timing too!

• 4 months later...

I recently bought the game, I already had the vision camera that came as a bundle with a 12 month subscription, I picked up the game pre owned from a shop in the UK for 48 pence, i had seen it advertised Between £2.99 and £5 so thought well its as cheap as a mars bar owts give it a shot.

To be honest the idea of the game is good, the camera interaction is pretty poor. My sons both under 7 can tolerate the game more then I can so will be interesting to see if they think it is fun after a few days of playing, hopefully we will unlock a few achievements along the way!