Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for help with Pigs Fly achievement. Just need someone to provide a saddle for me.

I currently have a server with a 500m rail, obsidian for a portal, and the ingredients for a cake, and i am willing to trade these achievements to anyone who helps me.

GT: ReallyRedPants

Friend request me and tell me you're from here if you want to trade.

To clarify, not looking for co-op partner, just achievement.

I would like to have help with the 500m rail achievement. I've been working on collecting the necessary materials since yesterday but I'm far off from the goal. I have a nether portal constructed if anyone would like that in exchange.

GT is NFaMuS one.

Many thanks.

Edited by NFaMuS one

i can give anyone the portal achievement and the saddle achievement.

as long as you can help me get one of these( i join your server to get them):

befriend wolves

i have a portal set up and all i have to do is drop the item and you lite the portal and you get the achieve.

i also have a pig trapped in sand with a saddle on it. just have to remove the sand in front of the pit and you get it when he falls

gt-renimosity

Edited by IntersecTT

I'm trading the "Into The Nether" and / or "When Pigs Fly" for either the "Dispense With This" or "On A Rail" achievements.

If you have the tools / equipment needed for the "Dispense With This" I will hop into your world and you will drop them for me. And obviously for the "On A Rail" I will just ride your rail, I don't want to help build a rail though, I only want to ride a completed one.

So if you need the achievements I am trading and you have one of those two I need send me a message on XBL thanks.

Edited by Keyswored

Just to let you all know, I joined a game made by someone who said he had a long enough rail, and after asking him if I could ride it he agreed and I went into his game, he just made a straight rail line less than 64 tracks going straight into the edge of the world, and as I came off of the track I started glitching back and forward and I got the Achievement.

So basically, it might work to build a small straight track leading into the edge of the world, because that's how I got it.

This Saturday and Sunday For 1 Hour Online during those two days ill be doing the Minecraft Acheivement 40g.

I Have Minecarts with a full length track.

So If you need the achievement to go towards your 400g please message me on XBL with a friend request.

Be in Mind they will be alot of requests so take it personal if i remove you off off my friend list just the demands may be high.

So hit me up to the Gamertag: A C Myerz (ONLY)

See you there :)