Servers Degrading?

H3LL_F1R3

Does anybody else feel like the 'dedicated' servers are slowly getting worse? The first week was brilliant... No bullet lag, no getting stuck on walls, no sudden jolting, no people acting as bullet sponges. But recently me and all my friends seem to be getting these things and they seem to be getting worse. Especially in the new Alpha playlist.

So does anyone else think the servers are getting worse, or is it just me?

Does anybody else feel like the 'dedicated' servers are slowly getting worse? The first week was brilliant... No bullet lag, no getting stuck on walls, no sudden jolting, no people acting as bullet sponges. But recently me and all my friends seem to be getting these things and they seem to be getting worse. Especially in the new Alpha playlist.

So does anyone else think the servers are getting worse, or is it just me?

nope, i totally agree, i get fuck loads of bullet lag and people still acting as bullet sponges too, really pisses me off =/

Lately, I havnt been able to go lag-free in a game for the past 2 weeks. Last night in Horde I experienced lag so bad that I ended up 20ft in the air doing barrel rolls.

Beast and Horde are never on dedicated servers. they never have been. they're not supposed to be. make sure you people know what you're complaining about.

Also, are you guys playing in ranked? There will always be dedicated servers in ranked. If you play quick match you might connect to a dedicated server, but thats only if there is a free server up. Most times its host. I've had lag, but nothing like it was on Gears 2. So I'm good.

Yes I play ranked and it's been getting gradually worse over the last few weeks.

I play only quick match, but ive been wanting to pull my hair out recently. First couple of weeks flawless i was bragging best gears game ever (MP). now im like oh dear god not again, been here before haha.

I just thought it would have been my g/f dl stuff or my modem, but now every one else is saying it i'm starting to believe it may be a bit deeper then that.

Come on Epic pull your finger out guys, MW3 comes out on Tuesday and I know I wont be attempting to play MP with these issues when I got that on the side!

Just my 2 cents

Well it does seem it's a common problem. Not to sound harsh but I'm glad it's not just me. I really hope they fix it soon, because as I and lots of you have said; the game was amazing in the first two or three weeks. I was so happy they fixed all the problems from gears 2. But it seems to be heading back there! And that's not even mentioning the sawn-off lol.

Beast and Horde are never on dedicated servers. they never have been. they're not supposed to be. make sure you people know what you're complaining about.

Ever think I didn't know that? Who really would? I've also experienced horrible lag online In KOTH matches. Glitching through cover and terrible bullet lag. Just how many times must I shoot someone in the face from two feet away with the gnasher to pop their head only to be downed by them with only a couple retro shots.