PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands > Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-05-2012, 11:50 AM   #301
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
F'king pizza drops, must've done this for 5-6 hours so far, and only just now have I seen my first pizza slice. I can't fathom why Gearbox made them so rare to drop!
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #302
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Cool Done and done!

I did use the "active-farming" method, see this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=274169

And after 5h of farming (playthrough 1, level 69 Siren) I came up with these collectibles:

Pizza - 18
Panties - 35
Clapfish - 37
3D Glasses - 35
Oil Can - 25
Bobblehead - 16

I died a looot but then again I also had enough money hehe. One more DLC (the best) to go and I'm done with this game.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #303
UberPirateNinja

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Lucky bastard finding that many pizzas! I've done a similar amount of hours, tho I'm leaving it run while I hide out behind some rocks, and I've seen one pizza. ONE!! That's all I need now, must have 10+ of the fish and pants, already got the rest of the collection achievements now, but those goddam pizzas are somewhere else, elusive!
Old 08-07-2012, 04:32 PM   #304
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_2 View Post
Lucky bastard finding that many pizzas! I've done a similar amount of hours, tho I'm leaving it run while I hide out behind some rocks, and I've seen one pizza. ONE!! That's all I need now, must have 10+ of the fish and pants, already got the rest of the collection achievements now, but those goddam pizzas are somewhere else, elusive!
Do active-farming and you have it in no time. Better than just waiting.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #305
UberPirateNinja

Yeah, I'll do that next time I get on. Is it easier with a modded gun? I've got a modded shield now, but no-one has been kind enough to dupe me a modded weapon...yet
Old 09-09-2012, 08:24 PM   #306
drenchattack12

Send a message via AIM to drenchattack12

drenchattack12's Gamercard
One thing I've noticed with my own attempts at landing these last three collectible cheevos has been that if I personally shoot them, most of the time they rarely drop any of the desired items I need. Especially if I'm on playthrough 2 for some reason. I even have my Scavenger mod equipped with its +2 find rare items, just in case that can affect the drop. Not sure if anyone has noticed a difference in farming with or without such a perk on a mod or not. Any comments on that?

Certainly some of the most frustrating achievements I've bothered with on a game to say the least. I'm currently on my second attempt and am a little past the four hour mark with this go. It seems this round has been pretty much the same as my last. For me, I've had 2 pizza slices, a huge amount of clap-fish and 3-D glasses, several pink panties, maybe 4-5 oil cans and I think two bobble heads. It's frustrating having to waste so much time trying to get these.
drenchattack12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:33 AM   #307
v00d00d

is there anyway in game to track how many of them you have???
Lost Via Domus
CSI-Hard Evidence
Lego Batman
Lego Batman 2
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Harry Potter 1-4
Lego Harry Potter 5-7
Lego Pirates
Madden 06
King Kong
NHL® 07
Big Game Hunter
Fight Night RN3
v00d00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 02:50 AM   #308
drenchattack12

Send a message via AIM to drenchattack12

drenchattack12's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by v00d00d View Post
is there anyway in game to track how many of them you have???
Nope, not that I'm aware of anyway. It was just a bunch of waiting, collecting, and hoping the cheevo would eventually pop.
drenchattack12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:23 AM   #309
KillaCabassa

KillaCabassa's Gamercard
I played all of the DLC when it was first released but only managed to get the 3D glasses achievement. I decided to go back to it (3 years later) and use the method descibed here. Got to the part of INAC and MINAC, found a spot to crouch where he couldn't shoot me and went to sleep !!wired controller or batteryless p&c!! Woke up 7 hours later, finished the mission and started the massive clean up from all the drops by the self destructing ClapTraps. !!THIS METHOD STILL WORKS!! I picked up all bobble-heads, oil cans, panties, fish and PIZZA!
KillaCabassa is offline   Reply With Quote