Achievement Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread (Co-Op Partners too)

A F 1 G 3

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone help me to get the completionist (ya know: we play coop, you throw out one of your expressions and then re-learn it so that I can get the ach)?

And... would anyone be that kind and give me some gold? :)

I am also looking for completionist. My character is 100% pure, so if your evil maybe we can swap expressions?

I can give gold to anyone that helps with this, I have over 5 million. thanks in advance.

Looking for someone who can help me with the co-op achievements and the dolls. If anyone can help I would be willing to help with any achievements on games I have or any items in fable i might have of use. Cheers

Add Gamertag SkinnyBin and let me know

Attention everyone!!! I am about to open the last demon door for the concierge achievement!!! I need the colorist!!! If anyone will loan me the night blue and strawberry blond dye to get the achievement, I will open the last door with you!!!! This offer stands for the next 30 minutes!!!! Message me on xbl (gamertag: nnaatteedd) and help me get the colorist and I will get the concierge for you!!!

Willing to trade/give away Theresa and Garth dolls and the completionist achievement for the dollcatcher achievement.

Can also help for colosseum if anyone needs help killing the necromancer or whatever. Also looking for the executioner, as my character "accidentally" destroyed the Temple of Shadows...

GT : Drakenden

Should be on later tonight and tomorrow, send me a FR mentioning Fable 2

edit: can also give away Con artist and Colourist if those are tradeable too.

Edited by drakenden

I need the Doll Catcher achievement (Garth and Hammer). I can help with the other achievements (except Knothole Island). I can definitely trade The Completionist, The Hoarder, and The Ruler of Albion. I only need to borrow the dolls although it would be nice if I could have them so I can pass them down to some of my other friends.

I'm also willing to trade the Hats, Headbands, and Mustaches expression book and the Backflip expression book for the dolls (I don't need them). If there are any other items you'd like, we can try to work something out in PM.

sadly i only need The Co-op Expression one. :/ I can give Theresa/Hammer/Garth dolls or some gold for help. Thanks! I can also give Completionist

Add me to your friends list. I can get you the achievement in exchange for the doll hunter (all I need is Hammer and Garth). GT is MasteroftheVG.

I'm after Dollcatcher, it's the only achievement I've got left to get for the game. If you have it and can help me get it then I can help you get whatever other achievement you're missing. Thanks.

I can give you dollcatcher, if you give me some gold and the sharpshooter achievement? I can't friggen get this one and it's been bugging me for a long time now.

If Any1 Wants 2 Trade Achievements i will buy trade or help if needed add me My Gamertag iz NY RICAN 814 Message sayin Fable 2

Could you help me get the Dollcatcher achievement? I don't know which dolls I need, maybe you could just give them to me so I get the achievement, and then I return them back to you or something... I just really want the achievement. :p

ok... <UPDATE> i now only need the Captain teddy ie the one you get for getting 1985 in the colesium... ive tried and tried but just cant get it. I need it for the last achievement. If anyone needs anything and they can help me out with the teddy then give me a shout. i will be online untill about 11am BST this morning but ill be on most of the weekend. Basically, if you can give me the teddy and you need something from me then pm me on live (trkevig) i can give gold, dolls, weapons or what ever you want as i have kept everything in the game. Please please please someone - anyone - please help me. Thanks

Also, im willing to help those who cant give me the teddy... just send me a message thru live asking me for what help you need and ill meet up with you online.

Thanks guys,

Who can help me The Colourist / The Concierge / The Con Artist??

I can give you the Dollcatcher and Completionist Achievement!!! Some legendary weapons or gold..

GT: dutch goldgamer

*if you just need the dollcather achievement and you can't help me, Just msg me and i'll try to help you anyway

Seeing mostly requests for achs here not many ppl offering to give them away but I'll ask just the same. I had a file with all keys, gargoyles, expressions, etc (hence my 1000/1000 in the game originally) before my xbox crapped out and when I went to delete my gamertag to recover it from XBL I accidentally hit "delete tag and all associated items".

Therefore I have no fable 2 save anymore. Seeing as how I can't get some of the see the future DLC achievements without playing ALL the way through and completing the game again, I'm wondering if anyone would be so kind as to "unlock" these ach's for me in a co-op game, possibly even the demon door one if you can. If not no biggie I won't hold my breath and have already started a new game. Just would like to play it casually but the achievement monger in me wants the achievements now rather than waiting till I finish the game to do the DLC.

Send me a FR and/or message to LifeExpectancy on xbox live if you're feeling generous. Thanks in advance!

Greggill009, i sent you a PM, i can help you out with the sharpshooter achievement. I might be online later tonight, around 10pm EST.

All i need is the stupid dollcatcher ach. not the dolls themselves, and i give you some gold if you need it.

I can give you dollcatcher, if you give me some gold and the sharpshooter achievement? I can't friggen get this one and it's been bugging me for a long time now.

Sure can give Sharpshooter a try, should be doable to get in the Colosseum or crucible. Just let me know how much gold you want as well, have a few millions to spare ;). Shoot me a friend request on Scable Logo.

EDIT: I can now also give The Colourist achievement as well to those that need it. I'm still only after the Dollcatcher.

Edited by Scable Logo