Collectible Discussion

There isn't any real discussion on the game yet, so here is a thread to talk about the collectibles.

I am currently having trouble with the 2nd gnome on the level "Where's Perry". It's the level after 2-3 and that gnome is right there but I can't jump high enough to grab it.

EDIT: I finally found that you need to bounce off the enemy in the room to get it. I had totally forgot I killed it and spent like 15 minutes trying to jump up there without it :p

Edited by littlejay

can you replay a level??

I am like in level 2-3 but I missed some treasures back in the first levels.

how can I replay and check my progress and status ??

Just click on the ATT suit in the back yard and you can replay levels. If it has you in something like world 3, just press B and you can select world 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh. My turn. Can someone explain where the mystery chest is on level 3-4 'It's a Mad, Mad Mine'? I've been through it numerous times and cannot find it for the life of me. Unfortunately the videos I found didn't show that item being found.

Edit: This one guy who made a bunch of videos on it responded and gave me the answer. Juuuust in case anyone is looking: It's at 3:25 on this video (if the video doesnt skip to it automatically)

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=ItCGn74yJ3k#

Edited by Odessa
found answer and added so others could see it

• 1 month later...
Ugh. My turn. Can someone explain where the mystery chest is on level 3-4 'It's a Mad, Mad Mine'? I've been through it numerous times and cannot find it for the life of me. Unfortunately the videos I found didn't show that item being found.

Edit: This one guy who made a bunch of videos on it responded and gave me the answer. Juuuust in case anyone is looking: It's at 3:25 on this video (if the video doesnt skip to it automatically)

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=ItCGn74yJ3k#

thanks for posting the video... this one had me stumped for a while :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am in desperate need of help guys. I have had this game for way to long and it's time for it to go. I need chest three for in the abyss, Chest four in mine madness.

I'm not sure what levels those are but if you look through this guy's videos it should give you the exact location. These helped me find them all. I'll link the one mine area.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwl5LlNzyHw]Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff - Walkthrough Part 2 - Mines (2-1 & 2-2) - YouTube[/ame]

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used the referenced YouTube videos; they are of a good quality and help with some of those 'hidden' things. My question is, how does Baljeet's quest activate? I have both the Beard and Tablet, plus gold nuggets, yet nothing! I can't advance the game without the Gigantium Drill. This game is not exactly fun, but it's a nice distraction and who doesn't love Perry? My GT is MCASguru. thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...