New card game played wrong?

higuys

Now i don't know "That" Much about Texas hold'em, I know the basics but i pretty sure when you have 10000 Chips and your opponent has 5000 Chips and you go all in isn't there a side pot of 5000 chips still left that you'll never lose? In this one when you go all in and your opponent can't cover all your chips and you lose they'll get all of them. Example: You have 1000, They have 900, You'll go all in they call with 900, And you lose the hand. Instead of keeping the 100 you should have, They get it all.

Yes, the all-in is pretty glitched whenever you have more chips than the opponents. If they call and you lose, you aren't supposed to lose all your chips, just what the winner bet. However, in this DLC you somehow lose all your chips. But if you have fewer chips and go all in, the AI can call with just enough chips to match your wager (how it should work). So basically the AI cheats on all-ins.

Already been discussed but yeah, it doesn't follow Texas Hold 'em rules. Also if someone checks you can't bid more than the big blind. It's a bit broken poker.

Edit: The CPU doesn't cheat, they just call. It's just that they never go All in so you don't ever get the chance to call it.

Already been discussed but yeah, it doesn't follow Texas Hold 'em rules. Also if someone checks you can't bid more than the big blind. It's a bit broken poker.

Edit: The CPU doesn't cheat, they just call. It's just that they never go All in so you don't ever get the chance to call it.

I had the AI 'All In' on me a few times.

I had the AI 'All In' on me a few times.
Madness. I've turned 17k chips into 650k chips and the AI has never all in'd me, only call my all ins or fold.

Another funny thing is that it's not the best 5 cards that win, there's even a 6th kicker. Wonder if it goes to a 7th or if they've even written in a Split Pot.