How did you feel after beating AC?

rikkeh105

I finished the game like night and like most of the peoples responses on here was, "What?!?" but im still confused about the story because i've completed both 1 and 2 but with such a massive gap inbetween the first 2 and the third i havent got a clue whats going on?

So if anyone would be kind enough to give me a brief run down of the story either on this thread or private message id be grateful :)

Completely agree with this, so much has happened and I havent got a clue, im just so confused and when i do the subject 16 puzzles i just freak out with confusion!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I was like "wtf, that can't be it, AC2 was better so the least they could do was make this one longer." But alas it was around 2/3 as long as well. :(

I want to play Revalations now, but will have to wait until the next year.

I'm going to play AC2 and Brotherhood again main story only no side quests, and play them back to back like I did AC2 and Brotherhood.

I actually played them back to back too. I bought AC2 a fair while after it came out(I didnt get my 360 till 2010 either), then played that. Then immediately the next day rented brotherhood. Which is why it is so easy for me to compare the two.

Edited by hydrosugar

• 1 month later...

Revelation's had already come out by the time I finished up the main quests and story line, and so I knew I would yet get to know the real ending. [spoiler ALERT IF YOU HAVE NOT BEATEN THE GAME ALREADY, however being in this thread it is assumed that you have] I had a feeling that Lucy was up to something with some of the other hints that had been dropped in puzzles and such, but that ending pretty much confirmed it. I did not like that exact ending however because it brought up even more questions. Can't wait to hit up Revelations and see what happens.

Edited by Shadowmask12
Spoilers

• 1 month later...

I beat it the other day. I couldn't figure out what happened. I mean, I have a theory about what happened and why it happened, but it's only a theory. I can't wait to play Revelations to find out if I'm right or not. But I agree with someone else who posted, such an aggravating cliffhanger.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The growing relationship between Desmond and Lucy was one of the main pulls for me in this series. After watching the heart-breaking conclusion to the "Christina Missions" followed by Lucy getting stabbed, I was just left really depressed and angry afterwards lol.

• 2 weeks later...
The growing relationship between Desmond and Lucy was one of the main pulls for me in this series. After watching the heart-breaking conclusion to the "Christina Missions" followed by Lucy getting stabbed, I was just left really depressed and angry afterwards lol.

Spoiler Alert.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
To put it simply: single player yay. Multiplayer boo.

THIS. The MP is kinda lame,it has it's moments but overall its the most overrated mp experiance I have ever played.

The ending was AWESOME such a cliffhanger. Brotherhood I really loved they expanded upon AC II and I felt was a worthy sequel. People complained about how easy the combat was butt you are a MASTER ASSASSIN. Thats the awesomeness of it. Give me a bruce lee movie of Bruce kickin ass or him being beat up which would you wanna see. See what I mean.

The end I was like NEED REVELATIONS! !! NOW. Have yet to get it. ;( and I beat Brotherhood months ago.) REALLY NEED TO GET THAT GAME SOON !!

Edited by Deadsea 1993