Co-Op Partner Thread

Tyger7

Looking to get coop missions and collectibles. Have already done a playthrough. Doesn't matter if a full playthrough or just mission select. Also looking to get awakened coop achievement.

I have a mic and am available for about 7 hours more today. Message me on live. If not possible today then I have a flexible schedule and can easily work something out.

GT: Zeph1n

Edited by UberLogix

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to do all of the original (no DLC) co-op related achievements ASAP. I've already completed the game once and can just load the missions as needed, also I have a mic and I'm not an annoying kid! GMT -8 (Pacific Time Zone), GT: TheSaferHouse

EDIT: Just got everything done with randoms except for the 10 revives, if anyone wants to help with that I'll help you with whatever...

Edited by TheSaferHouse

I'm looking to do all of the original (no DLC) co-op related achievements ASAP. I've already completed the game once and can just load the missions as needed, also I have a mic and I'm not an annoying kid! GMT -8 (Pacific Time Zone), GT: TheSaferHouse

EDIT: Just got everything done with randoms except for the 10 revives, if anyone wants to help with that I'll help you with whatever...

Ill send a fr. :)

Looking to do just about all of the co-op achievements including the collectables that can only be found during those missions.

I'm down to help with this, I just need the 10 revives out of it. I'd like to do this tonight, I'm online right now.

EDIT: Revives are done, TY Slatanic I CH I!

@ BGnasty: I'm returning this game to gamefly tomorrow, if you catch me tonight I can still help out.

Edited by TheSaferHouse