Hello anyone out there? so what do you think of this game?

PANIC ATTACK 10

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not sure what to expect from this but... does it help you to relax, meditate and all that crap ? I'm thinking about buying this for my mother so I really need a honest review or can anyone tell me what it is all about

• 1 month later...
I'm not sure what to expect from this but... does it help you to relax, meditate and all that crap ? I'm thinking about buying this for my mother so I really need a honest review or can anyone tell me what it is all about

Ya, it is very relaxing and actually very good conditioning for the body (meditation wise). Highly recommend for your mother. Basically, its great for your body and also your mind.

• 2 months later...

Realize I'm a bit late here:

I enjoy this more than most mini-game compilations. I like how the controls, while not quite how they describe in the tutorial, vary and move up your body allowing for an all-over feeling once you complete one of each. Last level of Unity is one of the most difficult things I've ever done on Kinect; I had to use a special stool to brace my body so I could snap my head up fast enough.

The reflect/meditation side takes some getting used to.

Pretty cool of Deepak Chopra to even notice that gamers exist.

• 2 weeks later...
Realize I'm a bit late here:

I enjoy this more than most mini-game compilations. I like how the controls, while not quite how they describe in the tutorial, vary and move up your body allowing for an all-over feeling once you complete one of each. Last level of Unity is one of the most difficult things I've ever done on Kinect; I had to use a special stool to brace my body so I could snap my head up fast enough.

The reflect/meditation side takes some getting used to.

Pretty cool of Deepak Chopra to even notice that gamers exist.

I also enjoyed this game. Though I must say, that it was in this game that I experienced my first "I want to throw my Kinect (since no controller)" moment. I believe it was the last 2 Sequences, that drove me near insane. The last sequence b4 unity took me 1 hr 2 minutes and about 1 hr of that was pure frustration. In the end it worked out though, as it netted me near about 2 hundred calories towards playfit so I didn't mind much.

• 1 year later...