Full 1000 Finally

Cross Fire

it has finally happened, two people have finally broke the 1000 barrier. but for some reason if you try to check them they come up either blank or messed up. however there is one person who is one achievement behind who will literally be the first and first legit. i wonder how long it took him to get the full 1000 once he has finished.

check it out

http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=90&z=&c=&x=71&y=24

That's great news if only 2 have broken the 1000/1000 barrier one of them are form the best site in the world which is here. ;) Well done to you Cross Fire. ;)

Neither of them look legit... I have been watching the Chromehounds leaderboards for a while now, and these two names came out of seemingly nowhere.

Also, Cross Fire doesn't have 1000/1000. ;)

sorry to sy i dont believe you can gamesave online achievements. but the first REAl person ICEMAN just got the full 1000. so i mean a full 1000 is within site it will just take you about a year to accomplish.

I was always under the impression a dead giveaway of someone being a gamesaver was if they did have any online achievements achieved offline.

Gamesavers have also developed new techniques. They can even unlock glitched achievements. (In games such as Texas Hold 'Em, Alien Hominid, Etc...)

And back to topic, I don't even believe Iceman is legit. There is no way someone can unlock all of the Valor achievements in such a short time. (From my experiences, anyways) EDIT - After further examination, I realized he managed to completely beat Dead Rising in what I would call a damn short period of time. I guess maybe this guy is just... really good at games that take forever to 1000?

^^ never thought of it that way, great thoughts

Forgot to add to my other post, but I do agree with you that it is indeed possible, but as you said, very time consuming.

To my knowledge, borgBOB is legit, and he is sitting at 980/1000. Won't be too long before he has it, I think. (Granted he has been at 980 for a good while now.)

Hopefully I can clear things up a bit. As of this post there are THREE people with the 1k, they are all cheaters. They didn't gamesave because obviously if no one has those achievements yet there can't be a gamesave. Also they HACKED the achievements for Chrome, someone said they have new techniques and that is the new big one (you think stripclub got 200 in hominid legit?). Also that Niko kid is one of the biggest cheaters, profile stealing, nubbie ass bitchs on Live. He steals accounts, hacks achievements, pretends to be Rockstars personal gamer, etc. He and the other loser cheaters can suck each other off...

EDIT: Iceman is legit, and the guy with 980 or something legit has retired

• 9 months later...

Here is a list of the gamertags that have earned the 1000 in Chromehounds.

ICExMAN......xSHAMROCKX.....STEELGEAR.....THOMAS12345......A GAMER X360........doM CHROM3HOUND.....FREEPOID......DER VORSITZENDER......

and ME :woop: borgBOB

And I did not use gamessaves or any cheats, just hours and hours of gameplay.

• 2 months later...
Here is a list of the gamertags that have earned the 1000 in Chromehounds.

ICExMAN......xSHAMROCKX.....STEELGEAR.....THOMAS12345......A GAMER X360........doM CHROM3HOUND.....FREEPOID......DER VORSITZENDER......

and ME :woop: borgBOB

And I did not use gamessaves or any cheats, just hours and hours of gameplay.

srry to break it to you they did not gamesave they put in hours of bossting dont belive me well i am one of the veterans of the games and i now all these guys they all had second 360s and they all boosted or joined bossting squads so by defenition they didnt achive it legitly

• 8 months later...
srry to break it to you they did not gamesave they put in hours of bossting dont belive me well i am one of the veterans of the games and i now all these guys they all had second 360s and they all boosted or joined bossting squads so by defenition they didnt achive it legitly

To max out Chromehounds without boosting would be nearly impossible. You need to boost for any level of decent points for most of the Valors.

To max out Chromehounds without boosting would be nearly impossible. You need to boost for any level of decent points for most of the Valors.

No you are wrong, you need to win for any level of decent points for most of the valors. so dont brag about boosted(aka cheated) achievments

Ah yeah, you sure do need to win. But that means nothing really, that's just one of the many small factors that go into boosting a valor...

Trust me, you need to boost for it to be even slightly worth your while in getting the points. And even at max points per game it'll still take up to 700 games and that's for the EASIER valors.

So lets just think for a moment that you are not boosting and you did it "legit", that's thousands of matches to do without setting up the right circumstances to make points easier. NOONE has an unboosted valor.

Edited by Rodni Demental