important question please help :]

TyRaNT OwNZ U

ok so i have completed the game on normal during my first run through and picked up all the target markers for this difficutly while i was at it, i also have all the target markers for some of the easy levels aswell. i am going for the extrme tm's aswell no matter how long it take me because i really like this game but to get emtrme i will have 2 start a new career then once i have done it it will unlock hard, normal and easy setting under my new career right? i was wondering if i will have to get all the target markers for normal and easy again under this new career or will the acheivement unlock if i have say - all the target markers for extrme and hard under one career and all the target markers for normal and easy under another? because it is all on the same xbox?or will i need all the tm's for all difficulties under the same career? thanks for any help message back if you can.

ok sweet thanks so i ll get all the easy tm's under my current career so i have normal and easy under one then i ll start a new game on extrme and get all of those...then do hard to finshed it all off under the same career. :D wow ...really looking forward to etrme i must say

• 3 years later...