Achievement Trading Thread

Hello everyone! I'm in need of nearly all of the co-op related achievements. I have completed the first two co-op story missions on realistic and only need the second two. Below is a list of everything I need.

Needed:

Yastreb Complex

Modzok Proving Grounds

Hunter

Last Stand

Face-off

Hunter Completionist

Hunter Master

Last Stand Completionist

Last Stand Master

Face-off Completionist

Perfect Hunter

Last Man Standing

Co-Op Realistic Difficulty

Survivor

If anyone needs these and wishes to work on them with me, just message me on xbox live. My Gamertag is "jake2355"

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: All done, got "Last Stand" and "Last Man Standing" using the method in the youtube video below. Make sure guy closest to door takes his time and gets headshots (don't take too long, just get a nice rhythm where the crosshairs are relatively close together, not wide-open like when you're pretending your pistol is full-auto). The guy further away should spam away and draw the attention of the guys rushing the door. I had my outfit modded for full armor and I was close to the door, just in case. We didn't use explosives until around 17 or 18 and that was just to speed things up.

Took about 18-20 minutes on our actual run (messed up a few times before that)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1vWiHrwr9s]YouTube - Splinter Cell Conviction - Last Man Standing Made Super Easy! (SCC Gameplay/Commentary)[/ame]

Edited by spxyu02

I am looking to get the Hunter and Last Man on Realistic achievements. I am willing to grind away at them for a few days until they are done. Send me a message on xbox live if you wish to help/play gt: Orannis

I require someone to do three or so last stand missions with me, two can be started from wave 15, but one has to be from wave 1 so I can get the no dying achievement. I really need somebody I've been trying for ages to get it myself so any help would be much appreciated!

GT: cutchin43 please tell me you're from here with the friend request.

lookin for a buddy to do co-op story, all maps on hunter (realistic) and all maps on last stand (realistic).

No DLC yet.

send me a request and a message on XBL if you want to play!

GT: xXxVoLKaNxXx

Edited by Secret
GT

Looking for someone to work through the co-op achievements for both the main co-op story and the deniable-ops co-op.

I'm currently using a 48-hour trial key so I'll only be on all today (saturday 18th).

My GT is DakotaThrice, add me and send me a message in game if you're interested, I do have a headset/mic if you'd prefer me to use it.

Thanks in advance for any help