Achievement Guide and Road Map

The Pants Party

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Destiny is going to be a 10 year thing. But I they'll still have sequels as they've already said that for future games our characters will carry over, they've even called it in videos and interviews "Destiny 2". So I'm pretty sure we'll see a physical release of a "new" game come next Fall. I doubt in 10 years will still have the same game on our gamertag with continual updates to achievements.

You could unlock one achievement at a time if you wanted. It checks the Destiny server for achievements when you log in and unlocks whatever is new.

That is great.

Yes, Destiny is going to be a 10 year thing. But I they'll still have sequels as they've already said that for future games our characters will carry over, they've even called it in videos and interviews "Destiny 2". So I'm pretty sure we'll see a physical release of a "new" game come next Fall. I doubt in 10 years will still have the same game on our gamertag with continual updates to achievements.

I don't know about that, man. It took them years to make Destiny, I doubt they'll come out with a sequel next fall. Destiny won't market their games like CoD and Assassin's Creed who shit out a game every year, and if they do I won't bother playing anymore. There's absolutely no need to make a new game, they proved that with the Taken King dlc. The only reason they would have for releasing a sequel is money, and in that case they could shove it up their ass.

I actually liked the way they handled their DLC this year, I just think the pricing was off. Each of the first two should have been $15 ($25 for the expansion pass). TTK was worth $40 though. If they do that, they're getting MORE than the perennial games (COD, etc) which only get $60/yr.

I actually liked the way they handled their DLC this year, I just think the pricing was off. Each of the first two should have been $15 ($25 for the expansion pass). TTK was worth $40 though. If they do that, they're getting MORE than the perennial games (COD, etc) which only get $60/yr.

Taken King was worth $40, the other two much less. That's weird, $60? In Canada games are up to like $79.99 plus tax, so $93...

I don't know about that, man. It took them years to make Destiny, I doubt they'll come out with a sequel next fall. Destiny won't market their games like CoD and Assassin's Creed who shit out a game every year, and if they do I won't bother playing anymore. There's absolutely no need to make a new game, they proved that with the Taken King dlc. The only reason they would have for releasing a sequel is money, and in that case they could shove it up their ass.

That's how the contract is with Activision though. Main Game, then DLC to fill the year, then a "Comet" which was TTK. Then start that cycle all over again. Main games will be every 2 years with major drops inbetweeen and smaller DLC inbetween everything.

• 1 month later...

So several people and guides have said that Prison of Elders counts as a raid, and when I did it for the first time I got the achievement for completing a raid, so I believe it. It's also been said that the "complete a raid with only your clan members" achievement can be done in prison of elders, but yesterday I did it with two of my friends that were in my clan and none of us got it. I even did the switch profile thing, and no pop.

So several people and guides have said that Prison of Elders counts as a raid, and when I did it for the first time I got the achievement for completing a raid, so I believe it. It's also been said that the "complete a raid with only your clan members" achievement can be done in prison of elders, but yesterday I did it with two of my friends that were in my clan and none of us got it. I even did the switch profile thing, and no pop.

It's how I got it. I think it has to be a certain difficulty level though (not the easiest).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Flawless Raider is easily soloable. Can you please reduce the 10/10 difficulty to like 7/10?

I can't speak for whether it's soloable or not, since the last time I played back in March it was not soloable, but as someone who has gotten Flawless Raider and the full 1250, I agree that it's not a 10/10.

It was a 10/10 when only VOG was available, and when I did this guide... but yeah, I did Crota with a five-man team on the first try a month or two ago, so it could be lowered. I'll do 8/10, just because the average player will still have some difficulty. I was carried by a few very, very seasoned players, and you'd have to be extremely seasoned to solo it.

• 3 weeks later...